Dont you just love when you call a role but get last/second to last pick

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Dont you just love when you call a role but get last/second to last pick

User Info: AK47plz

AK47plz
4 years ago#1
and then the person that gets your role proceeds to be god awful?Happens waaaaay too often.
terran
(message deleted)

User Info: Torque86

Torque86
4 years ago#3
I think the whole calling a role right as you enter the lobby is bs anyway. Why should anybody who copy & pastes "Mid" or "Top" have automatic claim on those positions. Especially if somebody else already picked a champ who obviously fills out the role they just tried to claim... it's just rude.

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
4 years ago#4
"Calling" role seems bs
asking for it though, that's something else

Don't forget that sometimes it's not them being worse than you, it's having a tougher opponent.
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli

User Info: CheeseItBaggins

CheeseItBaggins
4 years ago#5
I just pick a mid. Regardless of my position and who calls what.
You feelin' froggy, jump.

User Info: TriangularTwig

TriangularTwig
4 years ago#6
maybe you would have done worse

User Info: UnderwaterAir

UnderwaterAir
4 years ago#7
adc or mid, please
don't make me jungle unless you want us to lose this game

That's what I say at the start of every champion select. I feel like I'm a solid top and support player. I prefer adc. I'm capable of making plays and carrying from mid. But if you put me in the jungle it's an instant 4v5 for us. :)
http://oi41.tinypic.com/9ht4ea.jpg
No matter which way you slice it you'll both be ending up in Hell!
I don't mind if I call a role and someone else takes it, but it all depends how they go about it. I will always enter the game and say "Hi, *role* please". If a higher pick them asks for that role I will let them without issue, its the people that some how feel entitled just because they got a higher pick (especially in normals where it is random).

Maybe that's just me, but if people have manners I find you can get a lot more without causing trouble.
Gamertag: Dayy Hughes ~~~~~ Summoner Name (LoL): Arcanine -----www.youtube.com/DayyHughes
http://i.imgur.com/jcW29.gif

User Info: GetHighAndPlay

GetHighAndPlay
4 years ago#9
speaking for ranked, Asking for a role is okay but calling screw that you are in ranked you should be able to play any role anyways.
XboX Live = Lyle420
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Dont you just love when you call a role but get last/second to last pick

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived