So ive been using eve... Ad vs AP topic

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So ive been using eve... Ad vs AP topic

User Info: Kirbix

Kirbix
4 years ago#11
BlackBeetleborg posted...
On-hit Eve works a hell of a lot better than AD Eve.

Please explain, she has no attack speed steroids. On-hit taric would beat on-hit eve

E is an AS steroid.

But please, tell us more about how to use a champ you've clearly never played.
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus

User Info: Habnot

Habnot
4 years ago#12
Kirbix posted...
BlackBeetleborg posted...
On-hit Eve works a hell of a lot better than AD Eve.

Please explain, she has no attack speed steroids. On-hit taric would beat on-hit eve

E is an AS steroid.

But please, tell us more about how to use a champ you've clearly never played.

Sick double tap and what, 30% IAS? On-hit Taric would definitely win that.
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.

Kirbix
4 years ago#13
it's a 120% AS steroid for 3 seconds.

Christ, no wonder Eve s***s on everyone; they don't even know what her kit does.
Signatures that consist of quotes are bizarre- you could falsify a quote and no one would know.-Jesus

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
4 years ago#14
while AD is workable, the question is why would you go for it when you can just instant-gib someone with DFG+Ult+Maybe Ravage.

Can't really do that with AD, Don't even get close to the same output until you've got a lot of AD, for that matter. Steroid or no.

That said, Gunblade/Rageblade are sorta nifty.
"Assume all cover will explode. And if it doesn't explode, expect aliens to throw grenades in order to fix that"

User Info: Habnot

Habnot
4 years ago#15
Kirbix posted...

Christ, no wonder Eve s***s on everyone; they don't even know what her kit does.

Sick.
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
(message deleted)

User Info: firepyro121

firepyro121
4 years ago#17
i play every role equally, thats why i put the kd in their. I play just as much support as i do jungle as mid as top as adc. And ad eve just wrecks everyone, i just go invisible, find their adc and mid, and kill them fast. then the rest of my team wins. With ap, i my q does less than with ad, and my ult is barley boosted with ap. I just don't get it

Kirbix
4 years ago#18
With ap, i my q does less than with ad

.45 AP ratio
.40 AD ratio

We've been trolled, folks.

User Info: enamea

enamea
4 years ago#19
It doesn't really matter too much which you build, it's all playstyle. I tend to pick up Scimitar late in the game when necessary, or just Maw if the team isn't CC heavy and I don't need the extra speed boost. But as far as core goes, you're silly if you don't pick up a DFG.

User Info: BlackBeetleborg

BlackBeetleborg
4 years ago#20
Kirbix posted...

Yeah man, I remember at one point, I was attacking so fast that three people couldn't burst me down. I had a combination of spell vamp and life steal (before S3) melting faces.

Is there a way to search my match history of all my Eve matches on lolking?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdU8oqCbvzo&feature=watch_response LoL-BlueberryHuggles UMvC3 Phoenix Wright/Captain America/Sentinel
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. So ive been using eve... Ad vs AP topic

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived