Looking for teams of 5 to scrim against!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Looking for teams of 5 to scrim against!!!

User Info: Zeeak4444

Zeeak4444
4 years ago#11
SeaIntoTheSky posted...
Zeeak4444 posted...
I added stargambler but I was unable to add seaintothesky no matter how many ways I tried it.

Add zeeak and sniffglue I'm usually on those the most and would be happy to help anytime I can.

I might have you already added on SeaIntoTheSky, try checking your offline friends list. If not I'll add you! I will be home in about 3 hours. Thanks for the help!!

Lol makes a lot of sense. I remember offering to try out but not adding you but no worries always down to help gfaqs anyway I can.
Typical gameFAQers are "Complainers that always complain about those who complain about real legitimate complaints."-Joker_X

User Info: JaggiJumper

JaggiJumper
4 years ago#12
Did I get dropped as sub? :(

I thought my 3/2/10 as Mao in a losing game where I snowballed top was a decent showing :p
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. But who was phone?

User Info: SeaIntoTheSky

SeaIntoTheSky
4 years ago#13
JaggiJumper posted...
Did I get dropped as sub? :(

I thought my 3/2/10 as Mao in a losing game where I snowballed top was a decent showing :p

You are not out of the running yet. There are still a few things I need to discuss with you when we are both online^^.

Yes having one afk and one with connection issues isn't very fun. But it was only one of the tryout matches so we still have more to come!!

User Info: SeaIntoTheSky

SeaIntoTheSky
4 years ago#14
I am online now. If any teams want to scrim let me know^^

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
4 years ago#15
I am online now. If any teams want to scrim let me know^^

gamefaqs have no team :O
(>")> <(' ')> <("<)
~GameFAQs LoL Board Supreme Leader~> voted by http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?=89123

User Info: Habnot

Habnot
4 years ago#16
mattislegumes #1 support gamefaqs
Look, the point is to get him to go to the naked party, not correctly interpret the Bible. - Ridley X.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Looking for teams of 5 to scrim against!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived