Urf needs nerfs.

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Urf needs nerfs.

User Info: Tekutso

Tekutso
4 years ago#1
Most broken champion in the game.

His manatee smash is op as ****.
"Every man is guilty of all the good he didnt do"~Voltaire

User Info: Rihawf

Rihawf
4 years ago#2
Pop banshee veil on WW, I think they should nerf this anti fun mechanic.
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)

User Info: XcaIIion

XcaIIion
4 years ago#3
he ****ing flies around and shoots bullets and rockets out of his head, like wow so op.


pls riot
Ahri is mai waifu
Join the glorius evolution!

User Info: Zalden1

Zalden1
4 years ago#4
It is like he has multiple ability sets, it is absurd!

User Info: BobbyBob230

BobbyBob230
4 years ago#5
Urf needs nerfs like hurf needs durfs.
~I am a male gamer~

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
4 years ago#6
I'm just mad that he can slow your and bite you for half your health, knocking up anyone near you as well -_-
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
4 years ago#7
y'all jelly

when i smash you with my belly
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Urf needs nerfs.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived