I now report people for honor.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I now report people for honor.

User Info: OmfgitsBlah

OmfgitsBlah
4 years ago#1
Well, I say I'll report for honor.

They don't know I don't usually report, since most people are reported for feeding, which is a dumb report reason.
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca

User Info: RetributionV2

RetributionV2
4 years ago#2
So you say you'll report someone for honorable opponent? What if nothing was done that violates the code?

Oh, and feeding isn't reportable. Intentional feeding is. Learn your stuff, buckaroo.
>2012
>Not using meme arrows

User Info: MrChomplet

MrChomplet
4 years ago#3
RetributionV2 posted...
So you say you'll report someone for honorable opponent? What if nothing was done that violates the code?

Oh, and feeding isn't reportable. Intentional feeding is. Learn your stuff, buckaroo.

I think he is essentially saying, for example, "if you honour me, i will report the person on your team who deserves the report"
White friend code: 3096-1227-8680
Black friend code: 4041-2884-1602

User Info: Tony2Cap

Tony2Cap
4 years ago#4
RetributionV2 posted...
buckaroo.
---violence, if it isn't allready solving all your problems, then you're not using enough of it---

User Info: OmfgitsBlah

OmfgitsBlah
4 years ago#5
RetributionV2 posted...

They don't know I don't usually report, since most people are reported for feeding, which is a dumb report reason.

Reading comprehension, buckaroo.
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I now report people for honor.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived