Who would you say is the most viable AD carry not listed as an AD carry?

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who would you say is the most viable AD carry not listed as an AD carry?

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
4 years ago#1
Sona? Malzahar? Kennen?
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: stascakbw07

stascakbw07
4 years ago#2
Sion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0deA1JUUZFQ
Your carry is the best player on my team!

User Info: albinorhino004

albinorhino004
4 years ago#3
Ahri

Zilean
drinking is very bad

User Info: SoIldSnlvy

SoIldSnlvy
4 years ago#4
Leblanc.

All the early to midgame dominance of Leblanc, with the lategame of an ADC!
Official and Original Mountain-Eating Goddamn Aggron of the Black/White Boards
AKA Ninjaluffy/ Minecraft Name: Anaven

User Info: gkh5

gkh5
4 years ago#5
Before her health nerf, it was Sona hands down lol. If people wouldn't be so paranoid and rage/dodge I would've taken it to ranked because she was completely viable. I seriously hard-carried games with her. This was back when you could see normal elo and I was about 1650 at the time so it's not like I was just killing complete baddies.

Now...Leblanc ain't bad as someone else said, but she doesn't compare to what AD Sona used to be.
LoL IGN: alpha10

User Info: MizunoRyuu

MizunoRyuu
4 years ago#6
Twisted Fate is good. Stun/Slow, an AA proc and Ashe's E on steroids. Makes up for his low range, I think. Useless Q though, then again Corki's isn't exactly stunning either.
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...

User Info: Featherwind

Featherwind
4 years ago#7
Kennen absolutely. In fact I'd say he is better than AD bot Varus. He doesn't lose lane too easily and actually sort of counters many common champions and strategies. If he had even a small steroid I think he could be a really good AD but even now I'd like to see him getting played more. Especially Runaan's Kennen is something I would like to see.

Jayce. He isn't so bad as an AD he has some issues but also some strengths.

User Info: kirbyakaZ

kirbyakaZ
4 years ago#8
TF, his W and E both scale with AD and it is super fun.
High Five if you love Jesus!
High fives:11 Annoyed faces:4

User Info: Arken101

Arken101
4 years ago#9
Malzahar is the best ADC in the entire game and the math proves it. Not that I'm giving math.
Dota2 is mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
4 years ago#10
Arken101 posted...
Malzahar is the best ADC in the entire game and the math proves it. Not that I'm giving math.


SELFISH
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit-Mark Twain
Mark Twain is the most misquoted man of all time- Benjamin Disraeli
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who would you say is the most viable AD carry not listed as an AD carry?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived