Best way to learn to use active items?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Best way to learn to use active items?

User Info: Tucker4321

Tucker4321
4 years ago#11
I currently have all spells and item slots smartcasted, Also item slots 2 and 3 are on mouse clicks for quick access.

User Info: CenaxKikia

CenaxKikia
4 years ago#12
Dracovian posted...
kirbymuncher posted...
Dracovian posted...
Isn't smartcast bad because I could use abilities on minions by mistake?

The same could be said of non-smartcast (dumbcast? lol)

all it does is make you use the ability immediately at your mouse location instead of requiring a second click

I know what it does but if the mouse is over a minion you are screwed. IDK. Maybe I should stop playing. Seems like I don't have the ability to learn these things.

The real answer is using the items liberally. Your going to use it in stupid situations a lot, but liberal use of the item (burn it off cooldown for a few games) will make you think more about its existance and key.
"The unknown.. trolls us.." -Carl Sagan
I play with balls and cubes -> http://www.youtube.com/CenaxKikia

User Info: Shivan999999999

Shivan999999999
4 years ago#13
jonlaw101 posted...
I learnt how to use active items best by playing games which require me to move my hand to reach specific keys on the keyboard.

I once had to do a crouch and a jump at the same time in one game. Hella mad.

Quick, give this man a rocket launcher!

I occasionally make a mistake and hit a number key here and there, but there are namy ways to resolve this issue.

A lot of gaming keyboards give you alternate textured keys which makes it easy to tell where your fingers are. If you don't have one, you could literally just put a couple bumps on your keys so you know where your fingers lie. Also, never hurts to take a quick glance if you're in no immediate danger.
For like a bean burrito, I shall return!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Best way to learn to use active items?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived