Too much Ezreal?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Too much Ezreal?

User Info: spald

spald
4 years ago#1
I'm seeing one (or two) in nearly every game I play, and always one in the ranked games available for spectating in the LoL client.

I don't know if he's OP, but it definitely seems like he's being played way too much.

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
4 years ago#2
Yeah, it's an epidemic.
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert

User Info: ikilledkenny2

ikilledkenny2
4 years ago#3
it's just because he's like the easiest character to play in this game, with his low mana skill shots and built in flash. He also fits in a ton of team comps

User Info: Savra104

Savra104
4 years ago#4
I do notice a lot of Ezreal. Even on teams where there's already an ADC, he just becomes ADC #2.

It's kinda sketchy but I don't think he's actually overpowered.

User Info: alcaPWNED212

alcaPWNED212
4 years ago#5
No matter how hard they nerf him, people will still use him because he has everything an ADC could want. pokes with an ad ratio, a steroid, and his rediculous blink on a low cooldown.
I paid my taxes so why cant i punch everyone i see on the street?! WTF Government?!- Knight_Of_Order

User Info: Zeeak4444

Zeeak4444
4 years ago#6
alcaPWNED212 posted...
No matter how hard they nerf him, people will still use him because he has everything an ADC could want. pokes with an ad ratio, a steroid, and his rediculous blink on a low cooldown.

Except he was considered trash for like 1.5 years. I played him back then but he's by no mean untouchable by the nerf hammer.
Typical gameFAQers are "Complainers that always complain about those who complain about real legitimate complaints."-Joker_X

User Info: Megeas

Megeas
4 years ago#7
meh he just works in a lot of situations. If anything I'm seeing too much Darius. Seems like everyone wants to play him and will even play him bot when they cant top.

User Info: wanderer918

wanderer918
4 years ago#8
ikilledkenny2 posted...
it's just because he's like the easiest character to play in this game, with his low mana skill shots and built in flash. He also fits in a ton of team comps

QFT
Can't think of a sig.

User Info: Dottled

Dottled
4 years ago#9
I ban him because I'm so sick of seeing him.
Overused memes disqualify you from conversing with me.

User Info: _Krave_

_Krave_
4 years ago#10
This is so ****ed up.

Earlier last year, he was easily my favorite champ. I stomped with him, and everyone always said he was of garbage tier.

Now he's amazing and people over use him? Utter horse****.

Give me back my champ.
Fascination ends
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Too much Ezreal?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived