who beats nocturne top?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. who beats nocturne top?

User Info: DeadpooL7

DeadpooL7
4 years ago#21
Reaper_Minion posted...
From top lane you can gank enemy jungler and mid laner all day every day.

You can only gank mid... Thats a huge waste, not only that you can only use it on him but that eveyone knows you can only use it on him. Screen goes dark? Mid backs to turret and no one else cares.

Hes not TF so he doesnt grant vision of the other team so how can you gank the jungler? Unless hes in top lane with you or something but then who cares about ulting him?

User Info: Lurkerkiller

Lurkerkiller
4 years ago#22
I like how people say ganks and noc pushing the lane is what counters him, because you know, it's like hes got no way to escape with a shield that blocks a spell, a spell that makes him run faster while he's on it, and a fear which he can use on an enemy who is chasing him.
LoL NA: Lurkerkiller
SC2 NA: Lurkerkiller.301

User Info: xRustySpoon

xRustySpoon
4 years ago#23
I like how people say ganks and noc pushing the lane is what counters him, because you know, it's like hes got no way to escape with a shield that blocks a spell, a spell that makes him run faster while he's on it, and a fear which he can use on an enemy who is chasing him.

Dude, that means like, he's invulnerable to ganks then, right?

Oh..

Wait a second...
Get destroyed.
GT/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.

User Info: Lurkerkiller

Lurkerkiller
4 years ago#24
xRustySpoon posted...

Dude, that means like, he's invulnerable to ganks then, right?

Oh..

Wait a second...

No people are just mentioning how he naturally pushes the lane which is true, but its not always as bad as people make it out to be.

Hell even now a days even if you aren't pushing junglers have gotten smarter and gank from behind an tower dive. Which if that happens and the laner who is pushed does die, not only do they give a kill to the enemy team they lose out on all the cs that was pushed to their tower.

I'm just pointing out that even if he does, he has great skills that could potentially get him away while taking the enemy junglers attention off the other lanes.
LoL NA: Lurkerkiller
SC2 NA: Lurkerkiller.301

User Info: kourkour

kourkour
4 years ago#25
He can work but mostly on blue side if you ask me.
"stereotypical internet guy" -Fuzzy_Blanket
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa242/kourkour/xcluded.jpg

User Info: XcZeus3469

XcZeus3469
4 years ago#26
themagicpainman posted...
happyscrub1 posted...
Feels like you're completely wasting his ult's potential if you don't jungle...

TF mid, Shen top?

Shen's is fully global, that doesn't count.

You got a point with mid.

TF's ult range is significantly bigger than nocturne's, though.
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977

User Info: kourkour

kourkour
4 years ago#27
happyscrub1 posted...

TF mid, Shen top?

Shen's is fully global, that doesn't count.

You got a point with mid.

TF's ult range is significantly bigger than nocturne's, though.

And by having him mid he can gank bot and top quite easily.
"stereotypical internet guy" -Fuzzy_Blanket
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa242/kourkour/xcluded.jpg

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
4 years ago#28

His ultimate would still have a ton of use and having a laner's income makes him that much better at diving the enemy carry in a teamfight or catching somebody out in a smaller skirmish.
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert

User Info: Reaper_Minion

Reaper_Minion
4 years ago#29
Reaper_Minion posted...
From top lane you can gank enemy jungler and mid laner all day every day.

You can only gank mid... Thats a huge waste, not only that you can only use it on him but that eveyone knows you can only use it on him. Screen goes dark? Mid backs to turret and no one else cares.

Hes not TF so he doesnt grant vision of the other team so how can you gank the jungler? Unless hes in top lane with you or something but then who cares about ulting him?

Ward the enemy jungle. Is it really that hard?

You can easily ult his ass while he's doing red/blue.
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY

User Info: Dark_Dc

Dark_Dc
4 years ago#30
See jungler coming to gank a pushed lane from river

Ult and jump to jungler

Fear and if no kill potential Q back to your jungle

Seems pretty safe to me....

You know who also naturally pushes? Darius harassing.

Riven Harassing

Malphite i usually skip leveling W tbh.

Jayce missing harass

Point is there are a lot that do, and if you can ward and escape its actually beneficial to pressure your lane because it forces the jungler to choose his ganks and if he can't get one off it ****s his team. However, it will suck if he can.. but that goes for anyone. People get ganked even when they don't naturally push as previously mentionned.

In this wasted ult debate, you can still save teammmates running from top lane by covering their tracks with it, or you can take teleport and sacrifice flash or ignite in favor of teleport down, ult, kill OR roam, ult, tele back (saw a TRUNDLE do something like this... worked pretty well)
The snozberries taste like snozberries!
LoL: dantheautomator
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. who beats nocturne top?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived