Who are your 100% luck champs?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who are your 100% luck champs?

User Info: mrg59

mrg59
4 years ago#1
By that I mean, which are your 2 champs that no matter what you do you will win/lose most of the time:

Expample for me:

Support Zilean gets all of my luck. No matter how bad my lane does early, I win the game most the time. No matter how I build. No matter how pissed off I get at a crappy carry so I spend the entire game trying to KS him with bombs.

Jangle Master Yi gets absolutely all of my bad luck. No matter how amazing I do, or how amazing I make sure my lanes do, I almost always lose the game. I've started 10 combined kills and assists on 4 separate occasions in the last 3 weeks, lost all 4 games. No matter how fed I get. No matter how fed I get mid, top, or bot.

User Info: iiTryhard

iiTryhard
4 years ago#2
Kennen
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg

User Info: Sword_Slasher

Sword_Slasher
4 years ago#3
Good luck: MF. I get trouble in lane, FB'd, camped, whatever. Go 0/2, down 40. End game as 14/4.

Bad luck: LB. Go 6/0, influence every lane, still lose the game.
Posted from my N-Gage

User Info: nastylep

nastylep
4 years ago#4
This reads to me as:

A: Champs you can win lane with, but still not carry to victory
or
B: Champs you can lose lane with, and still recover to dominate.

for me...
A: Wukong - Even if i go up by a couple kills, and dominate my lane, I can't seem to get my feed to transfer into a situation where the entire team fears me. Maybe Wukong just isn't my thing, or i need more practice/a new build

B: Singed - Even if he's against a teemo or something, starved for cs, there is no stopping singed.

User Info: BurningSwor145

BurningSwor145
4 years ago#5
AP Yi. And Urgot are my luck champs. And Kass, but I'm good with Kass.

I do terrible with WuKong.
"Mostly Harmless????"

User Info: Susan0

Susan0
4 years ago#6
GL: Ryze.

BL: Kat/Darius.

Game hates me for using pubstompers
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D

User Info: BreezyExcursion

BreezyExcursion
4 years ago#7
Good Luck: Cho'Gath

Always end up with a favorable matchup in lane. If I'm jungling, my team is good enough so they don't whine about needing ganks every 5 seconds so I can actually farm a little, leading to items and successful ganks.

Bad Luck: Ezreal

I get a support that doesn't ward and takes CS, still manage to go 10/3 and we lose due to no vision of the map.
http://13.media.tumblr.com/KHq2DuneQq2smt6o5AI9le13o1_400.jpg

User Info: SSStier

SSStier
4 years ago#8
Cait, duo queue with friend as nunu for free elo
UC

User Info: teh_hellspawn

teh_hellspawn
4 years ago#9
Vayne is my go to girl if I want to win.

I've got nothing but bad luck with Elise, even though I want to learn and play her well so badly. D:
Ride Ze Shoopuf?

User Info: MizunoRyuu

MizunoRyuu
4 years ago#10
I'm kinda miraculous with Soraka, and always have been. Whenever I play her, my ADC is always competent enough to capitalize on my initiations, however limited they may be. That, and enemies grossly underestimate a fully levelled E in lane, for the damage, silence and constant ADC ability spam.
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who are your 100% luck champs?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived