So mad.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Mr_Bankercat

Mr_Bankercat
4 years ago#1
Just finished a 3 time game with 24 dex and Zed's ult. Well, "finished". I brought out jasmin and ganked the second lane, and I got so excited I spilled my Mountain Dew all over my computer tower. S***.
Moderators are dirty animals.

User Info: Suffer_Not

Suffer_Not
4 years ago#2
Mr_Bankercat posted...
Just finished a 3 time game with 24 dex and Zed's ult. Well, "finished". I brought out jasmin and ganked the second lane, and I got so excited I spilled my Mountain Dew all over my computer tower. S***.

I have no idea what this means, unless it is innuendo.

In which case I still have no idea what it means but I'm grimacing because it sounds painful :<
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX

User Info: Gevauden

Gevauden
4 years ago#3
Mountain Dew kills your Sperm count FYI.
90% of communication is non verbal ( --_ 0 )

Mr_Bankercat
4 years ago#4
Gevauden posted...

It's ok, I've spent so much time with WoW and LoL on my laptop that I think all my sperm are fried anyway.

User Info: HeroshiX2

HeroshiX2
4 years ago#5
Gevauden posted...

really...?

I've been off soda for years but wow, all I knew was that coke had something in it to make you more thirsty so you would want to drink more of their horrible horrible product.

Mr_Bankercat
4 years ago#6
Bump

User Info: Kuroth_Neidra

Kuroth_Neidra
4 years ago#7
Gevauden posted...

Works for me, don't want kids anytime soon.
"How are you a vet if you can't fly and shoot laser beams? It just doesn't make any sense." -Raging_Placenta

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived