Season 2 called.

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Season 2 called.
Karmic Dragon2003 4 years ago#1
They want ther boots + 3 back.

Let's face it guys, Doran's ring/sword, long sword + 2, dagger + 2, or amplifying tome + 1 is the new boots + 3.
CreviceCretin - Mario games are for little kids grow up and kill something.
^ 164 people agree that it's ignorance at its finest.

User Info: stascakbw07

stascakbw07
4 years ago#2
It didn't.

It doesn't.

They aren't.

You don't even play this game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0deA1JUUZFQ
Your carry is the best player on my team!

User Info: NeoAnduril

NeoAnduril
4 years ago#3
Oh look more fail troll topics. Surprise surprise.

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
4 years ago#4
Doran's Sword? Where do I get one of those?
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Season 2 called.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived