Liandry's on Dr. Mundo

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Liandry's on Dr. Mundo

User Info: Herostratus_

Herostratus_
4 years ago#1
Serious question. I've heard about MPen Mundo as a joke build, but would this be viable on him, in combination with a warmogs and lots of resists? He has absolutely no AD scaling, only health, and a small ap ratio on his w. Liandry's would make his cleavers an absolute nightmare.
LoL IGN: Yossarian42

User Info: Shadow Edge

Shadow Edge
4 years ago#2
I've heard about MPen Mundo as a joke build

It absolutely isn't? 25% current HP true damage skillshots.

IE is also a decent 6th item luxury on him if he needs some damage, because he gets free +100 AD from E.
ns

User Info: Wrathchild91

Wrathchild91
4 years ago#3
I'm pretty sure by joke build he meant something that goes against the norm lol, bad phrasing

User Info: pinkpantherfan5

pinkpantherfan5
4 years ago#4
I grab It on a normal build, It makes your Burning agony do so much
i dont like my username. so please just call me Mark
"Always 1A" Minigun

User Info: profDEADPOOL

profDEADPOOL
4 years ago#5
It is pretty damn good on him.
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clan
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkguy, Secret Avengers, Gambit, Cable & X-force, and JLD

User Info: _Yag_

_Yag_
4 years ago#6
Herostratus_ posted...
Serious question. I've heard about MPen Mundo as a joke build, but would this be viable on him, in combination with a warmogs and lots of resists? He has absolutely no AD scaling, only health, and a small ap ratio on his w. Liandry's would make his cleavers an absolute nightmare.

doing this as support mundo is actually a really fun trolly pick. just get liandrys and sorc boots then build bulwark, SV, and warmogs. not that youre likely to get enough money for this as a support...but rly just bulwark or SV is good enough after the Mpen.
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P

User Info: New_Pants

New_Pants
4 years ago#7
Seriously, I think this is how Mundo was meant to be built. NOT "Buy 5 Warmogs and run around like a derp."

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b146/SamuraiChicken/APMundoBuild_zpse049f52b.jpg
~SamuraiChicken~
There's a fine line between stupidity and insanity. Will you cross it?

User Info: Herostratus_

Herostratus_
4 years ago#8
New_Pants posted...
Seriously, I think this is how Mundo was meant to be built. NOT "Buy 5 Warmogs and run around like a derp."

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b146/SamuraiChicken/APMundoBuild_zpse049f52b.jpg

But how well would it work in an actual game?
LoL IGN: Yossarian42

User Info: mutation10101

mutation10101
4 years ago#9
Mpen Mundo is hysterical if you can land cleavers. Get mpen stuff, CDR and watch as you chunk 20% hp every few seconds.
10-6-12 The day LoL kept crashing to save the wards.

User Info: New_Pants

New_Pants
4 years ago#10
Someone in game just told me Liandry's doesn't work with Mundo's AOE spell damage, is this true?
~SamuraiChicken~
There's a fine line between stupidity and insanity. Will you cross it?
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Liandry's on Dr. Mundo

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived