I'm good with jungle Jax but suck with lane Jax

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I'm good with jungle Jax but suck with lane Jax

User Info: reaver89

reaver89
4 years ago#11
On topic:
This is how I am with Vi. Jungle Vi, primarily build health and gank a lane no matter the enemy position. They will die.

Lane Vi: I don't care what they say, excessive forcing a minion with a champion behind it is not a good form of harass.

User Info: mantana888

mantana888
4 years ago#12
Imo Darius has the advantage in lane against Jax. Q does so much damage that Darius can afford to not auto-attack Jax for a ciuple seconds.

Jax could win a 1v1 at higher levels(12,13,14-), but in lane he just doesn't have the damage.
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.

User Info: XxAzerothxX

XxAzerothxX
4 years ago#13
We can't invite scenarios into this without coming up with silly points, so i'll concede what I wrote except as an example of how Jax is meant to harass. I concur with your point that it's mostly up to who begins to punish and if Darius decides to do so early on with early points in 'Q' then Jax'll have a lot of problems unless Darius does something dumb and/or gets ganked. We'll see how it plays out when Darius gets re-worked though I'm still in favor of Jax winning post-6.
R.I.P. ManCelaPedo
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I'm good with jungle Jax but suck with lane Jax

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived