@ work is Thresh available

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. @ work is Thresh available

User Info: reaver89

reaver89
4 years ago#1
Bored.

User Info: themagicpainman

themagicpainman
4 years ago#2
Noop
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW

reaver89
4 years ago#3
Champion spotlight is out. Is he?

User Info: zero3nba

zero3nba
4 years ago#4
Not yet.
But he's so smart and analytical, too. He could be a combination analyst and therapist. The world's first analrapist. - KMAnsem

reaver89
4 years ago#5
Riot, do you want my money or not. (Granted I'm going to buy him with IP and would never get that skin, but still!)

User Info: kickthegnome

kickthegnome
4 years ago#6
Not yet but I could see him being released real soon. his champion spotlight is out and if u look at the champion list in-game he's there.

I could see coming out tomorrow or even possibly sometime today like when they randomly patched the game at 6pm to unlock nami when she came out.

User Info: Shadow91111

Shadow91111
4 years ago#7
His spotlight's out; there's really no question he's coming today. Question is when.
98% of the teenage population has tried or has been around alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. @ work is Thresh available

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived