Support J4

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: darkman95

darkman95
4 years ago#1
Has anyone tried this? It seems to me he would make a great full tank support. He has a slow, knock-up, and his ult which are all great for securing kills for your carry. Not to mention if you max his E first that's a massive armor / AS steroid for your ADC. And come late game, even as a full tank, J4 has a lot of killing potential and can still dive / kill the ADC
"The only people who should shoot, are those who are prepared to be shot at."- The Great Emperor Lelouch Vi Britannia

User Info: BIadeBIade

BIadeBIade
4 years ago#2
I've done it, but it was more of a "murder the enemies" support that rushed brutalizer rather than actually supporting.
Was nice being able to 100 to 0 their Vayne at level 6 as a "support."
League of Legends - Zantoma
PSO2 JP - Rasmolov @ Ship 10

User Info: gfshynobl

gfshynobl
4 years ago#3
jarvan can do everything well.
tho imo top j4 is kinda weak
EL fudge Mph:Africabot LoL:africabot

User Info: DeadpooL7

DeadpooL7
4 years ago#4
Yes its been done a lot, there is literally a topic on the front page from today about some Korean team that just did it.

User Info: GotTheGreens

GotTheGreens
4 years ago#5
Are you guys serious... Support J4 is called a Kill Lane. Look it up. -_-

GFaqs is so pro.
Stop! You've violated the law! Pay the court fine or serve your sentence. Your stolen goods are now forfeit.

User Info: Suffer_Not

Suffer_Not
4 years ago#6
It's a kill lane. Basically you gamble getting a lot of kills in lane for being relatively useless late game otherwise. An extreme version of Leona, if you will.

Earlier today I watched a korean tournament where they went support Jarvan and lost. But then Renekton on the other team went 7/1/something, so the conclusion was inevitable; even though Jarvan support was able to help Ezreal win lane, he was useless later since his peel was nonexistent.
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived