Thresh in Tournament play

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Thresh in Tournament play

User Info: b0omstick

b0omstick
4 years ago#1
Anyone else super excited to see this?

User Info: OnslaughtOfGods

OnslaughtOfGods
4 years ago#2
b0omstick posted...
Anyone else super excited to see this?

*raises hand* I love me some Shadow Isle/Void champs
You're not even strong enough to kill my boredom

User Info: The Last Cetra

The Last Cetra
4 years ago#3
He's going to get nerfed. His kit is ridiculously strong for a support and as soon as he starts tearing up the tournament scene Riot is going to tear him down.
Kakugo Ha Yoi Ka... Isshun Sengeki!
My Fists Bleed Death

User Info: Deanyzy

Deanyzy
4 years ago#4
He'll be immense to watch, I've done and seen some amazing things done with him in Solo Queue so I can't wait to see what's possible with Thresh when you have an organised pro team using him.

As for nerfs I can't really see him getting nerfed too hard, I think the range on his lantern will be brought down a bit but I think the rest of his kit is fine.

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
4 years ago#5
Yeah, it's going to be super exciting watching him be banned every match in tournaments.
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert

User Info: b0omstick

b0omstick
4 years ago#6
TomorrowDog posted...
Yeah, it's going to be super exciting watching him be banned every match in tournaments.

Thats okay will open up a champ that is normally banned anyway, so it will besomething new
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Thresh in Tournament play

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived