10 worst skins?

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Z-911-Z

4 years ago#21
From: eggbasket | #009
Anything Commando.

J4 disagrees.

User Info: _HeX

4 years ago#22
Where the hell is Sheriff Caitlyn on that list? Looks nothing like her splash art, she has blue hair and looks like a clown/crossdresser in-game.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

User Info: Gladiator28

4 years ago#23
Is it just me, or is Swamp Kennen not that bad of a skin? I really don't mind it too much.

The only skin in the game that really sticks out in my mind is McDonalds Lux.
LoL - Jokmor
GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

User Info: DartDragoon

4 years ago#24
alcaPWNED212 posted...
1. Junkyard trundle
2. Sonoran kogmaw
3. Unmasked kayle
4. Shamrock malphite
5. Groovy Zilean
6. Alien invader heimer
7. Dynasty ahri
8. Butcher urgot
9. Dryad soraka
10. Mad hatter shaco

What the ****, he looks ultra badass and he shoots rocket-propelled chainsaw missiles. Let me say that again: ROCKET-PROPELLED CHAINSAW MISSILES

Butcher Urgot is best Urgot.
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish

User Info: fullmetalyanal

4 years ago#25
Idk why but hextech galio makes me want to run to the nearest living thing and kill it.
Gt-fullmetal9yanal I hate most of you. This has been entrusted to me. http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh291/sly_reflex/trollomen.png

User Info: grand_commander

4 years ago#26
BenWhoDrowned posted...
Evelynn skins are crap.

Tango Evelynn will devour your soul!

I must say I am completely amazed by the lack of Bittersweet Lulu in this thread. That skin is hideous.

User Info: Earthbound360

4 years ago#27
People who don't say Rusty Blitzcrank don't know it exists.
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: Bail_Tavira

4 years ago#28
From: eggbasket | #009
Anything Commando.

User Info: jats605

4 years ago#29
From: Earthbound360 | #027
People who don't say Rusty Blitzcrank don't know it exists.

Is it sad I didn't know it existed until this thread?
I will get in an Abrams and sit on the runway, right in front of the jets. Jets can't go in reverse.

User Info: FvP

4 years ago#30
I've only seen it once, and that was on a stream on the KR server
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived