How viable is Jungle Taric ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How viable is Jungle Taric ?

User Info: DartDragoon

DartDragoon
4 years ago#1
My bro convinced me that he can jungle with Taric...and he actually was really successful with it twice in a row. Now, maybe it's a fluke but dat damage output as soon as he gets Triforce is ridiculous (when he has his ult up)

Turns out he's a really strong bruiser that can heal himself up and never dies...
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish

User Info: xMikhalx

xMikhalx
4 years ago#2
Taric is pretty much like Sion if you can farm up. It's pretty fun.

As for jungler, I'm not sure; I imagine he has the same issues as what a jungle Sion would have... Try it out in ranked and see.

I actually like jungle Zyra and Kat quite a bit, but it's not as practical against certain teams as I've found in ranked.

User Info: Dinh

Dinh
4 years ago#3
Taric is better than Sion jungle, his kit doesn't need a bunch of farm to be good. On the downside, you now have two kits like that on your team, depending on bot lane comp.

User Info: shadyelf

shadyelf
4 years ago#4
It's pretty strong, I've seen it wreck
?

User Info: xMikhalx

xMikhalx
4 years ago#5
That's fair. The comparison isn't exactly good considering Taric has more supportive abilities and functions very well without items (hence why he's a good support and Sion isn't).

I can see it work, but I didn't think his clear time was that good, or has it improved since season 2 with machete? If so, then nice fine and hopefully he climbs with it. Otherwise, it's a secret weapon :D!

User Info: themagicpainman

themagicpainman
4 years ago#6
Taric with actual damage can get silly.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hugWwMn0kvc
"Combine Cloak and Dagger with Boots of Swiftness so CC doesn't stop you from moving faster toward defeat." - Frost_shock_FTW

User Info: _Yag_

_Yag_
4 years ago#7
his early clears are really slow is the only problem. but if he gets farm he can easily surprise people with how much his burst does.
Archer: "ring ring.....hi planes? yeah, this is blimps.. you win"
Yagyujubei: 75 NIN/MNK/SAM/PLD/BLU Midgardsormr R.I.P

User Info: MizunoRyuu

MizunoRyuu
4 years ago#8
He's pretty decent actually, around the level of Sejuani and Warwick. Not a top tier jungler but he's certainly no slouch either.
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. How viable is Jungle Taric ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived