What do I start with on zed?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What do I start with on zed?

User Info: refmon

refmon
4 years ago#1
I always start with boots and 3 pots but I've been told to start with only pots and wards
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!

User Info: tacoslayer89

tacoslayer89
4 years ago#2
If you're going mid you're fine with boots, but if you're going against a top you might want lots of pots for sustain.
They call me...Yellow Skinned Wacky Man!

User Info: bwlfro5

bwlfro5
4 years ago#3
tacoslayer89 posted...
If you're going mid you're fine with boots, but if you're going against a top you might want lots of pots for sustain.

Why? Zed just safely CSes with his q.
http://www.last.fm/user/bwlfro5

User Info: refmon

refmon
4 years ago#4
bump
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!

User Info: Metleon

Metleon
4 years ago#5
I'd say either boots+3 pots, cloth armor+5 pots, or long sword+2 pots depending on who you're laning against. The latter is used when you think you can dominate your lane early.
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.

User Info: Dark Vaporeon

Dark Vaporeon
4 years ago#6
I would suggest /surrender
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Eternity ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
When yesterday is gone, and tomorrow never comes.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What do I start with on zed?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived