If all champions could play any role, would the game be ruined?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. If all champions could play any role, would the game be ruined?

User Info: yamas11

yamas11
4 years ago#1
Would it become too complex?
This is my sig

User Info: Valefor500

Valefor500
4 years ago#2
Yes and No.
It would be fun and crazy to.experiment builds but.. no one wont know wtf.to anticipate.
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - Free DLC characters!

User Info: pectus_umbra

pectus_umbra
4 years ago#3
It would be boring, because the only way to balance for that under the current system would mean nerfing the hell out of everyone and everything, leaving a giant stinking pool of mediocrity.
Tired of photobucket and imageshack? Ask me about dropbox.

User Info: lordjin

lordjin
4 years ago#4
Not true, ADC Ryze reporting.

User Info: Twidger

Twidger
4 years ago#5
I'd prefer this game to be less meta

User Info: Enclosure

Enclosure
4 years ago#6
I have no idea what this topic is suppose to mean. Champs can already build towards any role. It's just some work better than others.
http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/1678/87591610.jpg

User Info: yamas11

yamas11
4 years ago#7
pectus_umbra posted...
It would be boring, because the only way to balance for that under the current system would mean nerfing the hell out of everyone and everything, leaving a giant stinking pool of mediocrity.

How would it be unbalanced?
This is my sig

User Info: luckiest_strike

luckiest_strike
4 years ago#8
Why would it be ruined?

Some people play tank with a little AP while some may tune their game to full AP. It's based on how you want to play the character and what your team needs.

User Info: shadyelf

shadyelf
4 years ago#9

Take supports and AP mids for example. To be a support you need utility, to be an AP mid you need damage and some scaling. You had some supports like Janna able to do both, so they nerfed her damage. A lot of damage and a lot of utility is imbalanced.

Though a lot of top laners can jungle well, and now many of those top lane/jungle bruisers are also being brought mid so we have quite a few champs that can do multiple roles, though not all.
?

User Info: WebBowser

WebBowser
4 years ago#10
shadyelf posted...

Take supports and AP mids for example. To be a support you need utility, to be an AP mid you need damage and some scaling. You had some supports like Janna able to do both, so they nerfed her damage. A lot of damage and a lot of utility is imbalanced.

Though a lot of top laners can jungle well, and now many of those top lane/jungle bruisers are also being brought mid so we have quite a few champs that can do multiple roles, though not all.

^ you hit the nail on the head here, and honestly I'm cool with that.
Best Nasus NA
http://www.twitch.tv/meakel/b/336894489#
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. If all champions could play any role, would the game be ruined?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived