Giving away a free Riot K-9 Nasus code

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Giving away a free Riot K-9 Nasus code

User Info: Alkemickey

Alkemickey
4 years ago#31
I love canines (NA)

User Info: Absolute__Zer0

Absolute__Zer0
4 years ago#32
So uh, this is probably a stupid reason, but at least it's true: I simply love Nasus, but NONE of the groups I regularly play with trust me to play him when I queue up with teams. I am good at farming, but my tendency to play OP FotM champions has them thinking I can't do it and never will be able to against anyone remotely decent.

Interestingly enough, Nasus is the first champion I played back when I first booted up League of Legends and queued for my first bots game after finishing the tutorial. Even then I just thought he was flipping cool. He has that smooth voice and simply "you will get dunked and that's just the way it is meant to be because I am DOG" attitude.

His whole thing is that he's basically Goku. He goes into his weighted training chamber and Q's ALL the things and gets uber fed on creeps alone.

I had a game the other day where I played him and after farming my Q to about 350-400ish, was tri-ganked behind enemy lines. I walked away with a triple kill before my team could even pick up an assist, and on my way back withered a fourth enemy champ in order to get the AP carry on my team pick up yet another kill. The enemy team never saw it coming as I had not been scary before that point and it totally threw them for a loop. I LOVE moments like that.

Anyway, point is, if I have the skin then they will have to accept me as the OP amazing Nasus that I totally could be. I want to be the guy!-- No-- I WANNA BE THE DOG!

Also, NA server if you do pick me.

User Info: revsfan123

revsfan123
4 years ago#33
I watched the film "K-9". Trust me, sit through it and tell me you don't deserve something in return.

User Info: masterplum

masterplum
4 years ago#34
I probably don't deserve it I suppose
yE frE me Kweku Ananse Papa
me:http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/1508/masterplumgm3.jpg

User Info: kusanagi888

kusanagi888
4 years ago#35
I write a Nasus haiku for you:

Standing in top lane
Happily farming puppy
Whack them with your stick

On NA should I be so fortunate.

User Info: Barrenite

Barrenite
4 years ago#36
ill give it to rihawf
I'm not an ostrich.

User Info: _HeX

_HeX
4 years ago#37
Alright.

Two lucky people have recieved a private message from me containing the code that unlocks Nasus and the K-9 skin, so check your inbox people!
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

User Info: masterplum

masterplum
4 years ago#38
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

Holland?
yE frE me Kweku Ananse Papa
me:http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/1508/masterplumgm3.jpg

User Info: EcchiBaka

EcchiBaka
4 years ago#39
_HeX posted...
Alright.

Two lucky people have recieved a private message from me containing the code that unlocks Nasus and the K-9 skin, so check your inbox people!

There's nothing in my inbox.

Prepare yourself mortal.
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2TZhhHOlTA)
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles

User Info: dompruss

dompruss
4 years ago#40
I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let me have the skin now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Plus Nasus is awesome.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Giving away a free Riot K-9 Nasus code

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived