i like playing traditional supports and utility/tank junglers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. i like playing traditional supports and utility/tank junglers

User Info: Beech_tibs

Beech_tibs
4 years ago#1
who are the best of each of those roles

by traditional i mean was designed to support
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so

User Info: genericname1234

genericname1234
4 years ago#2
For support: Nunu and taric are must haves. Lulu is definitely a really strong pick right now too. If you don't have zyra yet you really might want to try her out. She wasn't designed as a support, but if the Koreans think she's better as a support then it's worth a shot.
"SR'ing is having the RNG abuse you." Deshokun

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
4 years ago#3
Support

Lulu, Taric, Leona, Alistar

Jangler

Maokai, Nautilus, Skarner, Jarmander

Nunu's bloodboil is being nerfed really hard last I saw so eh.
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert

User Info: Dolethor

Dolethor
4 years ago#4
Nunu's blood boil is only nerfed late game. At lvl 1 it still gives 25% attack speed as always, and a bit less movement speed. Overall it's not too bad, it's his late game blood boil that's nerfed.
Frankly my Dear... let's get married again.

User Info: TomorrowDog

TomorrowDog
4 years ago#5
I wouldn't really say just "late-game". Max rank blood boil is/was a huge part of Nunu as soon as teamfights start.
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert

User Info: SorrySleeping

SorrySleeping
4 years ago#6
I wouldn't really say just "late-game". Max rank blood boil is/was a huge part of Nunu as soon as teamfights start.

Nunu, even in jungle, should be maxing blood boil first. They nerfed his late-laning phase and mid game.
~{Always Sleeping}~
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. i like playing traditional supports and utility/tank junglers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived