A new experience...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. A new experience...

User Info: hotshotgames

hotshotgames
4 years ago#1
I know these thread's are a dime a dozen, but here goes

Me and a mate play Blind Pick 5v5, I call jungle, he calls top. We then have a Xin instalock and then say he can go whatever he wants, because this is solo que and we aren't a team.

I'm sorry, what?

Then in the game he flames and taunts, thankfully we uber cary to a victory, but is that actually a thing. Does anybody here think they can go and do whatever they want because the game has 'solo' in the title?

Either way it's a team game, and this guy is the most toxic player I have met...
Apple>Nintendo>Steam>Playstation>Google>Microsoft>Origin
Own: Wii, DS, iPod Touch, Computer

User Info: Susan0

Susan0
4 years ago#2
Solo Queue

/Topic
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
4 years ago#3
this is what reports with the comment:

"Is a moron" are for
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.

User Info: Gevauden

Gevauden
4 years ago#4
In Soloq just expect it to happen so u either roll them or get rolled, but I let the cards fall into place in if there is no troll then I'll fill in, but if there is I will go CRAZY and do something new.
ign - Gonk. Beware of the badtabulous SwiftToad, play with him at your own risk u have been warned.

User Info: link0099

link0099
4 years ago#5
normals
/topic

seriously i play whoever i want whereever i want in normals. Besides, sticking to meta isnt bannable or even reportable
http://www.penny-arcade.com/patv/episode/graphics-vs.-aesthetics

User Info: Slayn

Slayn
4 years ago#6
This is a new experience?

Are you level 5?
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116

User Info: Arkhanoid

Arkhanoid
4 years ago#7
At least he said something.

Most of the time a team comp will be arranged only for Silent Sally to lock in Teemo/Garen/Ashe with 3 seconds left. 2 minutes into the game they'll say ME MID or ME TOP and proceed to feed and or afk for the rest of the game.

User Info: zeppelin312

zeppelin312
4 years ago#8
lolnormals
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. A new experience...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived