Nasus build?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: OmfgitsBlah

OmfgitsBlah
4 years ago#1
Boots 3 -> Vamp Scep -> Mana Regen (sometimes chalice, sometimes just a pendant or crystal) -> Anti-Lane Resist item -> Merc's/Tabi based on enemy team comp -> CDR Anti-Lane Resist Item -> Sheen/TF? BC/Ghostblade/Atmogs/FM? I dunno, I get a bit lost past this point. Pure tank works because of Q, but damage/speed tank works better for anti-kiting and wither-Qing the carry all day. CDR-capping Nasus is absolutely vital. Hm.

24% lifesteal at level 3 is just crazy ridiculous sustain. Nasus's lifesteal was not nerfed when lifesteal and sustain overall were.
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca
(message deleted)

User Info: Fenrir the Wolf

Fenrir the Wolf
4 years ago#3
I wouldn't bother with a Vamp Scepter, but that's me. Get some lifesteal quints if you can afford them.
And then John was a zombie.

OmfgitsBlah
4 years ago#4
Fenrir the Wolf posted...
I wouldn't bother with a Vamp Scepter, but that's me. Get some lifesteal quints if you can afford them.

Hm. 240g worth of lifesteal vs. The MS to escape/catch nearly anything.

Possibly, if the lane sustain is sufficient.

People really underestimate Nasus's lifesteal. It's huge.

User Info: Theshamen

Theshamen
4 years ago#5
If you aren't ap nasus you are doing it wrong
I will not change this sig until Alterac Valley is reverted pre-BC http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/969937114
12/21/08

Fenrir the Wolf
4 years ago#6
And as for items I've been going for Gauntlet and Spirit Visage, along with a Warmogs, Sunfire, or other tanky item.. Locket is actually a pretty decent item for him too. As is Shurelya's

User Info: Arken101

Arken101
4 years ago#7
Instead of Lifesteal try HP/5 quints instead. I was running a pure HP/5 Nasus a while ago and Literally never died.
Dota2 was mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769

Fenrir the Wolf
4 years ago#8
Theshamen posted...
If you aren't ap nasus you are doing it wrong

I plan to try this sometime. Even the small AP from gauntlet gives spirit fire a lot more punch.

OmfgitsBlah
4 years ago#9
Arken101 posted...
Instead of Lifesteal try HP/5 quints instead. I was running a pure HP/5 Nasus a while ago and Literally never died.

I need to level 3 Q one minion every 24 seconds for lifesteal quints to pass HP/5 quints.

Nothx.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived