The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Which champions usually have the worst attitude players?

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Which champions usually have the worst attitude players?

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
4 years ago#31
Blitz

They get 1 good grab and act like they're the best player ever
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: Arkhanoid

Arkhanoid
4 years ago#32
Yi, Garen, Teemo and Ashe.

Darius players are just bad because they think picking him is auto win.

User Info: Ravid182

Ravid182
4 years ago#33
Whatever is the current flavor of the month.

Next month it is strawberry

User Info: Unbridled9

Unbridled9
4 years ago#34
Darius, Teemo, and Try.

On the opposite end, support champions who weren't forced to support seem to have the best attitude on the whole.
Math with Vi!
My 2 fists - 1 of your face = 1 dead foe.

User Info: Z-911-Z

Z-911-Z
4 years ago#35
Brand for me.
http://oi48.tinypic.com/ev7vir.jpg

User Info: Grimtron

Grimtron
4 years ago#36
Akali, Kat etc. Anyone with the power to insta gib seems to attract toxic players.
Rin is mai Waifu
| http://i.imgur.com/8TFqH.png | http://i.imgur.com/tDwmV.gif |

User Info: Darius_Bot

Darius_Bot
4 years ago#37
It is worth note, that the players do not represent myself in any way, shape, or form.
THE HAND OF NOXUS
http://i49.tinypic.com/96hq13.jpg

User Info: AK47plz

AK47plz
4 years ago#38
Xin Zhao
terran

User Info: LimeInCoconut

LimeInCoconut
4 years ago#39
Ezreal.


Most ADC players are "look at me I can get fed and do tons of damage therefore I am superior to you" type people.
http://i.imgur.com/6AzX0.gif http://i.imgur.com/x7ji9.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/sA2IS.gif

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
4 years ago#40
Lee and Nidalee are the immediate problem cases that come to mind.
http://i1081.photobucket.com/albums/j360/voidgolem/Lagannrim_zps5e36b947.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Which champions usually have the worst attitude players?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived