Lands sick hook as Tresh, pulls self in, ults, and Flays enemies back towards

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Lands sick hook as Tresh, pulls self in, ults, and Flays enemies back towards

User Info: NeoAnduril

NeoAnduril
4 years ago#11
This never happened because you don't play this game.

User Info: Gladiator28

Gladiator28
4 years ago#12
Uhhh, that was all Sivir. You just kinda did a move or two. All the skill is Sivir.
LoL - Jokmor
GENERATION 21: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

User Info: HyperOmegaX

HyperOmegaX
4 years ago#13
oh gosh, I was expecting something like this (except I thought it would be twitch last hitting and someone saying gj twitch,) but at the same time, I thought that would be a bit too whack.
League of Legends (The Hero Mithos): Jarvan IV, Master Yi
Maplestory (Bellocan): WindCalamity (Wind Archer)

User Info: FlareZero

FlareZero
4 years ago#14
HyperOmegaX posted...
oh gosh, I was expecting something like this (except I thought it would be twitch last hitting and someone saying gj twitch,) but at the same time, I thought that would be a bit too whack.

It's a bit of a reach.
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Lands sick hook as Tresh, pulls self in, ults, and Flays enemies back towards

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived