Iv come to the point where all i play is LoL

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Iv come to the point where all i play is LoL

User Info: Shadow_toys

4 years ago#1
I spend 80% of my free time playing League. I got 4 games i should be playing on my ps3 but is still remains untouched, collecting dust. Too many games on steam are just sitting there. Damn new year deals got to me, but it remains untouched. The other 20% is spent watching anime or something.

Thought id get that out there. off to play a match

User Info: bobguydude1

4 years ago#2
can you describe what that something in the 20% might be.....
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74

User Info: JJrooot

4 years ago#3
Sigh me too... i got like 3 new Xbox games around Christmas time.... however i usually just play this every night after work.

Even when i have a bad night like last night... went 0-4 with a very bad game as Master Yi

All together i was like 16/25/31 for the night over 4 games.

Yet... i still can't wait to play again after work.

I swear something about this game is just crack.
If alcohol is a crutch, Jack Daniels is a wheelchair
Xbox Live GT: Saynt614

User Info: hawkeye2188

4 years ago#4
I don't spend all my free time playing league or games, however the time I do get to play games 95% of it is playing league.
GT: hawkeye2188

User Info: Shadow_toys

4 years ago#5
something would be normal daily activitys. like weed, eat, small workouts, watching porn, try to play my DS, sleep. you know things like that.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Iv come to the point where all i play is LoL

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived