Why can't I hold all these Annie skins?

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why can't I hold all these Annie skins?

User Info: Dota2

Dota2
4 years ago#1
Oh, Annie in Wonderlands in store again, better pick that up at 50% off.

Oh, all legacy skins you say? Well, I don't like Red Riding Annie too much, but I might as well.

Oh...but I already have Frostfire, well it's okay, it's just a few skins.

Oh man, Reverse Annie is on sale? She's so adorable.

Oh! New Lunar New Year Annie! That looks amazing! I have to get that.

O-Oh...Goth Annie is in sale, I-I have to make sure I get that one.

Oh Thank god I don't have Prom Queen Annie or Frankentibbers Annie.

Oh wait.
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif http://i.minus.com/ibgO3ZeOgH0jIN.gif

User Info: DarkestPanda

DarkestPanda
4 years ago#2
You should just buy Annie off of Riot.
http://i.imgur.com/3n3BL.gif http://i.imgur.com/f1X4R.gif
Guess what. Pandas are known to be incestual sex!

User Info: refmon

refmon
4 years ago#3
Its too bad that annies boring to play
If you read this signature, then that meant that I had control of what you read for 5 SECONDS!!

User Info: Dota2

Dota2
4 years ago#4
From: refmon | #003
Its too bad that annies boring to play


http://i.minus.com/ibgO3ZeOgH0jIN.gif
http://i.imgur.com/qd9BZ.gif http://i.minus.com/ibhiz2IF9rnJCF.gif

User Info: Gokotsu

Gokotsu
4 years ago#5
I feel the same way with Sona and Shen. I own all of Shen and every Sona except Silent Night. :<
PSN,Steam, RE.NET, LoL IGN: Gokotsu
Currently Playing: League of Legends, Guild Wars, Resident Evil 2, Persona 4 Golden

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
4 years ago#6
Cuz not only does Annie have a lot of skins, she has a lot of GOOD skins.
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: Suffer_Not

Suffer_Not
4 years ago#7
Annie should donate some of her skins to Sion or Trundle.

I know there are people out there who would buy Franken Sion and Prom Queen Trundle.
http://i.imgur.com/7Wah6.jpg
I'm actually incredibly overly passionate and...whats the word...viscous? - EltoniaX
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why can't I hold all these Annie skins?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived