Kayle sleeper op?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Kayle sleeper op?

User Info: protomole64

protomole64
4 years ago#1
I just keep...stomping with her. I seem to fail in ARAM/ABAM's with her though. Dunno why.

So far, in the past couple of days, I've gone:

22/8/16
14/1/10
12/5/14

Small sample pool, I get it. And I have a few games like 7/9/8, and one 1/7/x (4v5). Everyone has rough games, but once you get your build going, you're unstoppable. I run her top. I've beaten thresh, jayce, malphite, and others. She's just pretty unstoppable, except teemo, who I can imagine would be troublesome. She's just...ugh.

Other peoples thoughts?
Annie's always asking people to see her bare tibbers. ~ jalm94

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
4 years ago#2
Liandry's is super good on her, and her passive is a lot better with the changes in season 3 also.
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=

User Info: IceMan_128

IceMan_128
4 years ago#3
Sleeper? No. OP? Yes.
The problem here is, Darius bursts like Akali, takes damage like Nasus, and snowballs like Jesus Christ.
LoL IGN: Kamon Race

User Info: Amarajah

Amarajah
4 years ago#4
Lolwut sleeper? A legendary skin just came out for her and tons of people are playing this 'forgotten' champ now. Popularity jumped up about 10%.

User Info: EcchiBaka

EcchiBaka
4 years ago#5
I wouldn't say sleeper. People just play more easier to use OP champs, like Kha Zix.
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2TZhhHOlTA)
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles

User Info: kaysa13

kaysa13
4 years ago#6
Amarajah posted...
Lolwut sleeper? A legendary skin just came out for her and tons of people are playing this 'forgotten' champ now. Popularity jumped up about 10%.

Not really the skin; TPA Toyz used her frequently in GPL this season, which prompted the other AP Mids to emulate his build, and that's before Aether Wing got released. And I think I've heard someone say that some koreans use her in tourneys.
This is a signature.

User Info: XcZeus3469

XcZeus3469
4 years ago#7
IceMan_128 posted...
Sleeper? No. OP? Yes.
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977

User Info: Spacefrisian

Spacefrisian
4 years ago#8
Riot making a legendary Trundle and or Karma skin, peeps will than claim they are OP cause sudenly they get used.
Lets move mountains or mount movements.

User Info: g-cube_masta

g-cube_masta
4 years ago#9
ABAM's
http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lxv1a21aHC1qk0exx.gif

User Info: theonecoolest1

theonecoolest1
4 years ago#10
Taking her top is fun cause her Q poops on kids
post #7
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Kayle sleeper op?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived