What role do you absolutely HATE playing?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What role do you absolutely HATE playing?

User Info: Sword_Slasher

Sword_Slasher
4 years ago#21
I don't like melees so i'm not a fan of top. (besides rumble and occasionally jax)
Posted from my N-Gage

User Info: USF

USF
4 years ago#22
AD carry. I can't stand it, I just find it really boring.
Because the door was open. Blue skies.
Currently Playing: Ni No Kuni, DoTa 2, LoL, Anno 2070, Xcom: Enemy Unknown.

User Info: TriviumQC2

TriviumQC2
4 years ago#23
Jungle.
No matter how good you do, someone will always find a reason to whine. You gank bot and your ADC gets a double kill, it's your fault top lane is over extended and died.

If you play Jungle, and a lane loses, prepare to be blamed. No matter what, it will always be the jungler's fault.

User Info: GujinKami

GujinKami
4 years ago#24
ADC
~Gujin
http://i39.tinypic.com/v830c3.jpg http://i45.tinypic.com/34o99hk.jpg http://i49.tinypic.com/23j1t9z.gif

User Info: Porkinz

Porkinz
4 years ago#25
ADC
I'm everyone's first target the whole game and suck until late game
I like to be in the fray, not tippy toe around the battle.
I have to manage last hitting, harassing, fighting 2 enemies, keeping an eye on the wards and MIAs, watching what my support is trying to do and etc
I have to depend on someone else to support and keep the lane warded and apply pressure

User Info: pokeman2007

pokeman2007
4 years ago#26
Jungle, I just have absolutely no practice in doing it, which I should probably change, but oh well.
"TC get away from the bridge, those goats don't want any trouble!!!" -Lapanui
GT: DTMHMK and DWS DTMHMK

User Info: MC RaZaR

MC RaZaR
4 years ago#27
Probably Jungle.
Oh, I don't want to walk that far. Anything that takes more than 12 steps isn't worth doing! Eh? 12? Get it? Steps! Hehehe.- Homer J. Simpson

User Info: _SNAGRAT_LIE

_SNAGRAT_LIE
4 years ago#28
support
Friendly reminder to get karma on your alts

User Info: P00DGE

P00DGE
4 years ago#29
Support or Jungle. I dislike both equally. Whenever I support, it is usually nidalee. I forget to buy wards all the time. I don't farm minions, so I do that right, but I am extremely aggressive and usually forget my role is that of a support and just take all the kills and my team gets pissed at me.

Jungle just bores me, and is a pressuring role. Everyone wants ganks, there is an exact science to it, and most jungling champions don't appeal to me.

I prefer mid or top in that order. ADC is fine if I have to, but I would always rather choose mid or top instead

User Info: myg0t_stk

myg0t_stk
4 years ago#30
support to lame
ezreal is my waifu
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What role do you absolutely HATE playing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived