50% win rate bronze fellow assemble!!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. 50% win rate bronze fellow assemble!!!!

User Info: Master_striker

Master_striker
4 years ago#1
Who honestly wants to get out of bronze? I know i do!

Let's make a IGN list of possible duo partners.

IGN : MasterAintFray

I can play all 5 roles, but i'm best at top and jungle.
yooooooo

User Info: DeadpooL7

DeadpooL7
4 years ago#2
If youre in bronze and winning at 50% that means you pretty well belong there... and having two people who are even on wins/losses isnt a good way to move up. Its a good way to continue going 50%.

Master_striker
4 years ago#3
DeadpooL7 posted...
If youre in bronze and winning at 50% that means you pretty well belong there... and having two people who are even on wins/losses isnt a good way to move up. Its a good way to continue going 50%.

Eh, such is the life of a bronze player, having someone force me to go ADC because they want to and they die to blue is the most annoying thing in the world. I know with a decent duo partner we'll do much better than being alone.
yooooooo

User Info: TriangularTwig

TriangularTwig
4 years ago#4

there are people in all leagues with 50% win rates...maybe not challenger

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
4 years ago#5
TriangularTwig posted...

there are people in all leagues with 50% win rates...

Not to mention it complete ignores the benefits of learning your teammate's playstyle.
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.

User Info: DeadpooL7

DeadpooL7
4 years ago#6
TriangularTwig posted...

there are people in all leagues with 50% win rates...maybe not challenger

Yes because there are people that belong in all leagues. If you have 50% win rate are gold its because youre on an even skill with everyone else at that level. Or in this case you have a 50% win rate in Bronze its because that about where you skill belongs, youre in a good spot.

Even Challenger will only have 50% win rates because well youre playing other Challenger tier players. Its not like youre gonna win 80% against them.

User Info: LooksLikeRain

LooksLikeRain
4 years ago#7
I'm number one in my tier. I like it that way :P
I'd arrest you if I had handcuffs.

Master_striker
4 years ago#8
Well... This isnt the outcome i expected.
yooooooo
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. 50% win rate bronze fellow assemble!!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived