The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

People don't play Jungle Jarman often enough

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. People don't play Jungle Jarman often enough

User Info: tweakerlime

tweakerlime
4 years ago#11
AlmightyHamSandwich posted...
He feels weird to me. I get stuck building damage and tanky and succeeding at neither. Anyone got a good build for him?

My favorite way to go is generally Madred's>Merc's>Wriggle's>Tri-Force>Aegis> Situational defense items. Warmog's and Atma's is a good combo if you have the gold for it, and happen to need armor+damage at the same time. If you need more magic resist, build Aegis into a Bulwark and grab a Maw of Malmotius. That'll usually do you for magic resist. Randuin's Omen is a smart pick if you need to be more of the dedicated tank/peeler. There's honestly a lot of items you can mix and match on Jarvan and get good results.

I use to go the wriggles route but found him being WAY too mana hungry. Spirit stone has proven to be the better option for me.
xbox live gt: Tweekerlime
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. People don't play Jungle Jarman often enough

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived