Urgot FTW

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: AKizle

AKizle
4 years ago#1
About five months ago, when I first started playing League, I made the mistake of passing judgement on a free-to-play Urgot. Thankfully, about a week ago and with a lot more experience playing the game, I had decided to give Urgot another chance. I am really glad that I did.

I've read that Urgot falls off late game and that he is just a lane bully, IMHO this could not be further from the truth. In my experience playing him so far, I feel that he brings a lot to the team. Need to reduce damage on a enemy carry? Urgot is your man. Need to slow a fleeing opponent? Urgot got you covered. Need a champ that can burst? Say hello to Urgot. Need to displace a high priority target? Yup, once more Urgot is up for the job. His damage does not fall off at all late game, on the contrary, I feel as the game progresses he becomes an even bigger threat. His combos are very fun and give a great sense of accomplishment for each clean kill/assist.

Urgot is a champ that does everything well, but I feel many people overlook/underestimate him because he requires a lot of patience and understanding.
Hope is the first step on the long road to disappointment

User Info: Bapps44

Bapps44
4 years ago#2
TL:dr

User Info: pkmn_legend

pkmn_legend
4 years ago#3
Nah he sucks, you suck and so on...
Legendary Lurker Status

User Info: MIG297

MIG297
4 years ago#4
Nah, he wins lane but loses game.
http://i.imgur.com/cqLpz.gif

AKizle
4 years ago#5
Bapps44 posted...

Lol hence why you'll probably never play Urgot, I am afraid an attention span longer than 10 seconds is required to play him.

AKizle
4 years ago#6
pkmn_legend posted...
Nah he sucks, you suck and so on...

Lol damnit czp

User Info: tacoslayer89

tacoslayer89
4 years ago#7
MIG297 posted...
Nah, he wins lane but loses game.

His ult wins games
They call me...Yellow Skinned Wacky Man!

User Info: Try_Harder_Nubz

Try_Harder_Nubz
4 years ago#8
AKizle posted...
Bapps44 posted...

Lol hence why you'll probably never play Urgot, I am afraid an attention span longer than 10 seconds is required to play him.

you press e and q

HARDEST GAM EVER HOLY S***
LoL/XBL/Steam/Everything: TryHarderNubz
http://i.imgur.com/fsLxu.jpg http://i.imgur.com/vpLI030.jpg

User Info: Bapps44

Bapps44
4 years ago#9
Bapps44 posted...

no i dont play urgot because i like winning =)

User Info: pinkpantherfan5

pinkpantherfan5
4 years ago#10
Many a play have been made with the flash urgot ulti
i dont like my username. so please just call me Mark
"Always 1A" Minigun

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived