The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

My season 3 Taric stats.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. My season 3 Taric stats.

User Info: FlameLord23

FlameLord23
4 years ago#11
Camel-Rider posted...
nice

Lol the only non-outstanding game is the 0/1/3 20 minute game where laning never ended for us. ADC was perfect and I only died to a 4 man when I got caught out.
Who needs logic when you can just speak loudly?~cookie_kid
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths

User Info: Camel-Rider

Camel-Rider
4 years ago#12
I just noticed I have a triple kill on support leona lol
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider

FlameLord23
4 years ago#13
Camel-Rider posted...
I just noticed I have a triple kill on support leona lol

It's okay. I have a game as Taric Support where I led the entire team in kills. 7/4/16. I also led in assists. So I still did my job.

Yes I can carry from support. Just not often.

User Info: Camel-Rider

Camel-Rider
4 years ago#14
Oh, I dont think I was trying to get those kills at first. My team got killed and my shield blew up to kill 2 people. Then my ult came back from cooldown and i blasted the last guy with an R-E-Q.
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider

FlameLord23
4 years ago#15
Camel-Rider posted...
Oh, I dont think I was trying to get those kills at first. My team got killed and my shield blew up to kill 2 people. Then my ult came back from cooldown and i blasted the last guy with an R-E-Q.

Well I assumed it was a teamfight. At that point kills go any which way, and someone like Leona can easily pick up a triple in the fray by accident. I double kill in lane. I have one as a fiddle where I stole the adc kill on the first guy with the E and it bounced to the second and killed him too. Second wasn't intended but first was because

1) ADC wasn't exactly competent
2) I need kills on fiddle support

We ended up winning so it's not all for nothing.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. My season 3 Taric stats.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived