Triforce or FM on top lane Jarvan?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Triforce or FM on top lane Jarvan?

User Info: Suicidal Smurf

Suicidal Smurf
4 years ago#31
hydra is a good item on him since when he ults everyone will be next to him for the active
sail boat to harbor

User Info: Slayn

Slayn
4 years ago#32
Build J4 any combo of dps and tank. The only difference is you really don't need attack speed.

Warmogs
Aegis/Bulwark
Trifroce/Mallet/Iceborn ( all viable )
Black Cleaver
Maw
Zekes
BT
LW
Randuins
Mercs/Tabis

My last game I got Trifroce but I did not have any CDR, his cd are too long and you usually use EQ in rapid succession so you only get one proc, might even have to E+Q to get in range for R. Iceborn seems great for the CDR.
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116

User Info: omega bahumat

omega bahumat
4 years ago#33
Slayn posted...
Build J4 any combo of dps and tank. The only difference is you really don't need attack speed.

Warmogs
Aegis/Bulwark
Trifroce/Mallet/Iceborn ( all viable )
Black Cleaver
Maw
Zekes
BT
LW
Randuins
Mercs/Tabis

My last game I got Trifroce but I did not have any CDR, his cd are too long and you usually use EQ in rapid succession so you only get one proc, might even have to E+Q to get in range for R. Iceborn seems great for the CDR.

You can save W for after the 2 seconds with a build like that.

Also - Blue Pot and Blue Buff for 30%CDR
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Triforce or FM on top lane Jarvan?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived