I freaking love Steel Legion Garen, but I think he'll be nerfed shortly.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I freaking love Steel Legion Garen, but I think he'll be nerfed shortly.

User Info: Z-911-Z

Z-911-Z
4 years ago#1
Which is unfortunate, I foresee his passive getting a huge smack to the face by the nerfstick and maybe his E. He's been rather popular lately and the new skin is just giving him even more attention. ):

Anyone else think he's next in line for nerfs?
http://oi48.tinypic.com/ev7vir.jpg

User Info: EDumey

EDumey
4 years ago#2
He's just one of the many Super Bruisers. I don't see him getting nerfs ahead of some other champs. Probably just stick to making health/armor less effective. Indirect nerfs at best.
http://i.imgur.com/ZhLrT.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H6Frl.jpg

User Info: _HeX

_HeX
4 years ago#3
He does deserve some nerfs, but I doubt it will happen. He is currentl flying below the radar and unless he suddenly becomes fotm I don't see Riot nerfing him any time soon.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

User Info: LANKAI09

LANKAI09
4 years ago#4
You say that like you think the fury of the emporah can be hindered by some weak nerfs

User Info: SexualPizza

SexualPizza
4 years ago#5
I couldn't pass that skin up. Bought it yesterday and been rocking a couple games with it.

AD Sion wrecked me in one game though. :(

So much health, AS, and lifesteal...
Best thing in life: Sex
Second best thing in life: Pizza

User Info: Ravid182

Ravid182
4 years ago#6
There are so many super bruisers right now and garen has too much time of "lolgaren" that people still haven't noticed him.

User Info: gkh5

gkh5
4 years ago#7
Brutalizer into warmogs pretty much makes you midgame god against a team not well-equipped to kite. But the fact that he does have some absolutely nightmarish matchups along with the fact that he has a much harder time than other popular bruisers in getting on the carry during teamfights makes him fine as is.
LoL IGN: alpha10

User Info: thedawgXD

thedawgXD
4 years ago#8
_HeX posted...
He does deserve some nerfs, but I doubt it will happen. He is currentl flying below the radar and unless he suddenly becomes fotm I don't see Riot nerfing him any time soon.

He loses lane to almost any decent top and therefore can't snowball. How does he deserve nerfs, exactly?

Edit:

gkh5 posted...
Brutalizer into warmogs pretty much makes you midgame god against a team not well-equipped to kite. But the fact that he does have some absolutely nightmarish matchups along with the fact that he has a much harder time than other popular bruisers in getting on the carry during teamfights makes him fine as is.

Actually this sounds a bit more right, I was exaggerating a bit.
Re: The Great Escape: A come-from-behind win.
"Am I the only one who thought the topic title was about pulling the Houdini on some chick?"

User Info: Athiniel

Athiniel
4 years ago#9
I don't think that anyone can reasonably justify nerfing Garen.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I freaking love Steel Legion Garen, but I think he'll be nerfed shortly.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived