Who else doesn't play as the female champions?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who else doesn't play as the female champions?

User Info: Parallellines

Parallellines
4 years ago#11
boktai3 posted...
the males always overcompensate, i'd rather play females, just look at darius, tryn and garen, all giant weapons.

dude, you forgot about Riven.

User Info: EcchiBaka

EcchiBaka
4 years ago#12
I made it a mission to purchase every female champion in the game. I play them all.
LoL: Ecchi Baka/TheGreatestBaka (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2TZhhHOlTA)
Currently reading: Freezing, To-Love-Ru, and a lot of other titles

User Info: AIways

AIways
4 years ago#13
Are you Branchos?

Who?
http://i.imgur.com/YaRQY.png
http://i.imgur.com/MjVSb.png

User Info: _SNAGRAT_LIE

_SNAGRAT_LIE
4 years ago#14
I play none
Friendly reminder to get karma on your alts

User Info: Darkemaste

Darkemaste
4 years ago#15
Well tbh, my preferred playstyle in most games forces me to use a female.
I mean, there aren't exactly many highly mobile male champions that utilize stealth and have high burst at the cost of being extremely squishy.

Not really sexist or anything; if there was a male version of Evelynn, Leblanc, or Akali I'de use them.
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.

User Info: steamwr4p

steamwr4p
4 years ago#16
stupid topic

i play whoever i want, sometimes i even catch myself playing urgot, Looks doesn't matter at all. It's all about the skillset.

Unless it's Pantheon. Badass mother*****
Official Advanced Lawnmower
Stay away from Lux. She's useless.

User Info: djprofessork1

djprofessork1
4 years ago#17
Darkemaste posted...
I mean, there aren't exactly many highly mobile male champions that utilize stealth and have high burst at the cost of being extremely squishy.

Not really sexist or anything; if there was a male version of Evelynn, Leblanc, or Akali I'de use them.

Shaco
If you believe in Goku, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your signature.

User Info: SirthOsiris

SirthOsiris
4 years ago#18
Darkemaste posted...

Talon? Shaco? Kha'Zix?

User Info: HyperShadow4321

HyperShadow4321
4 years ago#19
In RPGs like Skyrim, Mass Effect, Fallout, etc - I almost exclusively play male characters (I am a male). I tend to have a harder time getting "immersed" into a character of the opposite sex.

In LoL this isn't a big deal. Usually whenever I'm trying to learn a new character, I'll look at the free characters, ponder characters I've played with/against that looked fun to play, etc. If they happen to be female then so be it. Hell, my first two characters that I played consistently were Kayle & Miss Fortune.

User Info: Darkemaste

Darkemaste
4 years ago#20
SirthOsiris posted...
Darkemaste posted...

Talon? Shaco? Kha'Zix?

Kha is a bug and Talon's "stealth" is basically 1 targeted gap closer and an ult that is ideally used for damage rather than an escape.

Shaco's the only one that counts here really, but I did say there weren't many, not that there weren't any. :p
Common sense seems to be more uncommon.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who else doesn't play as the female champions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived