The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

I cannot join the queue?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I cannot join the queue?

User Info: KarmicDragon1

KarmicDragon1
4 years ago#1
It says I'm "assigned to an existing game". What the hell? I just played a 5v5 against bots (won ofc xaxaxxaaxa", skipped waiting for stats since it was taking ages, and now I can't join any queue at all.

Makes no sense at all.
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt

User Info: Rihawf

Rihawf
4 years ago#2
the ghost game issue is already known and this won't catch the attention of the users, unless they are pretty stupid.

I like bananas.
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
League of Legends BR IGN: Rihawf (who'd know?)

KarmicDragon1
4 years ago#3
Rihawf posted...
the ghost game issue is already known and this won't catch the attention of the users, unless they are pretty stupid.

I like bananas.

Rihoof pls.
My favourite D3 board posters: BonnabinTheDire, PenguinKoala ,TheJCBand, ChronoAce, GuyIncognito_, jake-sf, DAntiprodukt

User Info: profDEADPOOL

profDEADPOOL
4 years ago#4
Although I know this is a troll topic.

Log off then log back on.

Should fix it.
Official Mienshao of the pokemon B/W and BW2 clan
Comic pull list: UXF, WatX, Hawkguy, Secret Avengers, Gambit, Cable & X-force, Young Avengers, and JLD

KarmicDragon1
4 years ago#5
profDEADPOOL posted...
Although I know this is a troll topic.

Log off then log back on.

Should fix it.

Thanks, it did fix it. Now I can get my first win of the day!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. I cannot join the queue?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived