What are the worst parts of a person instalocking?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What are the worst parts of a person instalocking?

User Info: xXDEATHXx19

xXDEATHXx19
4 years ago#1
question is in the topic. What i find terrible about those who instalock is they can barely play the champ they select. They always complain about somebody no playing a role, when they should/could be that role. what are some more suggestions?

User Info: JackDaniels1964

JackDaniels1964
4 years ago#2
The worst part is that i usually dodge if i see instalock Yi/Teemo
Hot and Dangerous badazz Style 2013 GG WP

User Info: mutation10101

mutation10101
4 years ago#3
Looking them up on Lolking to find them going 1-10 with the champ they selected , and not one game did they go positive. Been happening to me with Morde's recently.
10-6-12 The day LoL kept crashing to save the wards.

User Info: Dottled

Dottled
4 years ago#4
If it's blind pick then it's ok to instalock
Overused memes disqualify you from conversing with me.

User Info: Diorte

Diorte
4 years ago#5
Great, I get to try to form a team around one person's instalock with people who are now mad that he instalocked and may actually try to throw the game to teach that guy a lesson about instalocking. Let me just get my razors now.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKM-XSYKrFo

User Info: SexualPizza

SexualPizza
4 years ago#6
If it's blind pick it doesn't matter. I instalock occasionally for the sake of practicing a certain champ. Ragers can always just dodge and enjoy their 5 minutes of no gaem.
Best thing in life: Sex
Second best thing in life: Pizza

User Info: Diorte

Diorte
4 years ago#7
Why do people think blind pick doesn't matter? "Oh, I can't see what the enemy has, so I'll just not give a **** what my team wants to try to do!"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKM-XSYKrFo

User Info: SexualPizza

SexualPizza
4 years ago#8
Diorte posted...
Why do people think blind pick doesn't matter? "Oh, I can't see what the enemy has, so I'll just not give a **** what my team wants to try to do!"

Because I should be able to play the champ I wanna play because I just wanna have fun instead of caring about the meta sheep and roll callers that plaque blind pick?
Best thing in life: Sex
Second best thing in life: Pizza

User Info: Dottled

Dottled
4 years ago#9
Yeah, I shouldn't have to play against bots to try something different. If you want to play the meta then play draft.
Overused memes disqualify you from conversing with me.

User Info: iiTryhard

iiTryhard
4 years ago#10
JackDaniels1964 posted...
The worst part is that i usually dodge if i see instalock Yi/Teemo

This,

I forgot this golden rule today and knew it was GG once I saw him start machete and 5 mana pots (i was the jungler by the way, he was top lane)
XBL: iiTryHaard
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What are the worst parts of a person instalocking?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived