Who is your favorite AP top?

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who is your favorite AP top?

User Info: Herostratus_

Herostratus_
4 years ago#11
Teemo pls
LoL IGN: Yossarian42
http://i.imgur.com/ogpq6ul.png

User Info: Twidger

Twidger
4 years ago#12
Vlad just to stomp singed

User Info: 13loop

13loop
4 years ago#13
Luster_Sly posted...
From: Frost_shock_FTW | #003
Disregard crappy list, choose Swain.
Steam/LoL- 13loop
Playing: CS:GO,LoL,TF2

User Info: Zjakz

Zjakz
4 years ago#14
singed and swain missing lol
some would argue malphite and teemo
http://i.imgur.com/X4CdE.gif
http://i.imgur.com/P1MZo.png

User Info: Thalandor46

Thalandor46
4 years ago#15
Akali, personally, but I tend to suck with most traditional tops.
"as i fight, she watch me. so i pray, never to forget...that being Meguca was suffering!" -Hameru

User Info: Earthbound360

Earthbound360
4 years ago#16
You have AP Jax and Kennen but you don't have ChoGath, Singed, or Swain?

>_>
You know 1% milk? If it's 1% milk, what's the other 99% of white stuff?
General Screenname Name: Mik! || Monster Hunter Profile in Quote

User Info: Lithsp

Lithsp
4 years ago#17
Out of those, Rumble.

But try tanky AP Taric top. Completely melts face.
[]Signature[]

User Info: CrackMaster_21

CrackMaster_21
4 years ago#18
I only play Rumble or Vlad, Rumble if im 1st picking, Vlad only as a counter pick.
.•´¸.•*¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.

User Info: InNox534

InNox534
4 years ago#19
Cho, I don't like aiming Rumbles R, I guess I could turn off smart cast, but w/e.

User Info: Grey_Asakura

Grey_Asakura
4 years ago#20
cho cho aint even listed
some bs
http://i.imgur.com/ZuXHL.jpg http://i.imgur.com/CEvtF.jpg
Delicious Erza
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Who is your favorite AP top?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived