did they do something to flash again?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. did they do something to flash again?

User Info: Beech_tibs

Beech_tibs
4 years ago#1
i know like 8 months ago they decreased the range on it... but lately ive seen A LOT of flash fails...

and i just did one myself... i coulda sworn i was in range...
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so

User Info: Gevauden

Gevauden
4 years ago#2
U just can't blame yourself can u........
ign - Gonk. I'm cool :)

User Info: Rydethetiger

Rydethetiger
4 years ago#3
People panic flash...like ALOT.

The only change to flash recently has been the cooldown, increased twice.
Lol IGN: StayFrostty
Elo Experiment Status - Dooped by League Points...

User Info: hawkeye2188

hawkeye2188
4 years ago#4
Not that I recall. They did reduce shaco's deceive i think, "q" range to flash's range or smaller but other than that I don't recall them reducing any other "jump" ranges.
GT: hawkeye2188

User Info: NeoAnduril

NeoAnduril
4 years ago#5
I don't think they made any changes any time recently unless it was to up the cooldown even more...

User Info: Lithsp

Lithsp
4 years ago#6
I think it's just people who ain't so good at flashing really.
They haven't nerfed it or anything.

What I love seeing is, when I'm the jungler, I run up, and they flash away.. like, they've blown flash, and all I did was click in their direction. No attack, no skills, I'm not within range, they just insta-blow flash for me to come back in a few seconds and secure the kill. :/
[]Signature[]

User Info: tlalynet0

tlalynet0
4 years ago#7
Lithsp posted...

What I love seeing is, when I'm the jungler, I run up, and they flash away.. like, they've blown flash, and all I did was click in their direction. No attack, no skills, I'm not within range, they just insta-blow flash for me to come back in a few seconds and secure the kill. :/

Ah the joys of jungling.

The walk up, watch them blow flash, then walk back to the bush. Wait 3 seconds and kill...

User Info: TriangularTwig

TriangularTwig
4 years ago#8
Lithsp posted...

Ah the joys of jungling.

The walk up, watch them blow flash, then walk back to the bush. Wait 3 seconds and kill...

if you're able to burn flashes and get kills this way then the people you play against suck hard

User Info: Shadow Edge

Shadow Edge
4 years ago#9
I would flash away if I was fighting a Lv6 Leb and your Maokai just appeared.
ns

User Info: Exalx

Exalx
4 years ago#10
TriangularTwig posted...
Lithsp posted...

Ah the joys of jungling.

if you're able to burn flashes and get kills this way then the people you play against suck hard

Thank you, Captain Obvious.
Monster Hunter Tri: Exalx (2ZFG9Y) HR:130+
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. did they do something to flash again?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived