Thinking of testing out a wriggles build in lane.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Thinking of testing out a wriggles build in lane.

User Info: reaver89

reaver89
4 years ago#1
What champion would this be a good choice for? I'm thinking a top lane and I'm thinking Nasus.

Couldn't this make a dual top, jungle/counter-jungle hybrid possible? One member of top wards with wriggles and occasionally disappears to jungle/counter-jungle while the other plays normally.

User Info: NeoAnduril

NeoAnduril
4 years ago#2
The better question would be what champion would this be good against.

User Info: nastylep

nastylep
4 years ago#3
I'd think that you wouldn't want wriggles as Nasus. It would instajib alot of CS that could've otherwise fed your Q.

It still could be decent on Jayce perhaps, but I have a very hard time seeing it outclassing a Brutalizer for cost/value

User Info: Reaper_Minion

Reaper_Minion
4 years ago#4
Wait for a possible buff. It's a really bad item right now.
/|\ http://i48.tinypic.com/2pzcsv7.jpg
\|/ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vE7x0WLz7SY

User Info: reaver89

reaver89
4 years ago#5
Well, I'm trying to think of a pusher who has a good use for buffs since pushing then going into the jungle would be the main tactic. I would say Yorick, but early mana is important for him. Garen and Jax aren't really great pushers until mid-late game. Same with Shyvana.

User Info: Aerodrome2

Aerodrome2
4 years ago#6
or

or

you could buy a glacial shroud on nasus instead

or a giants belt and a cloth armor

or any other combination of items, since they're bound to be better than wriggles on him.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Thinking of testing out a wriggles build in lane.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived