Jungle thresh, pretty legit. Although one problem...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Jungle thresh, pretty legit. Although one problem...

User Info: NeoAnduril

NeoAnduril
4 years ago#11
Yeah so would I

but Riot really tends to have weird chain reactions of dumb stuff going on in their code, like releasing a skin for one character and then having a totally unrelated character get all glitched out

lol. Man I'd love to see what could possibly cause that.

User Info: JustAPoorBoy

JustAPoorBoy
4 years ago#12
Like the time Kog could suddenly teamkill with his Q. I mean, how the hell does that happen unintentionally?
http://gamercards.exophase.com/204819.png http://raptr.com/badge/Mistilteinn/fs_lastplayed.png

User Info: NeoAnduril

NeoAnduril
4 years ago#13
Like the time Kog could suddenly teamkill with his Q. I mean, how the hell does that happen unintentionally?

Maybe it doesn't. Or in the process of changing the code something else got changed by accident.

User Info: SorrySleeping

SorrySleeping
4 years ago#14
NeoAnduril posted...
you'd think a simple true/false statement in the code could resolve that.

Yeah so would I

but Riot really tends to have weird chain reactions of dumb stuff going on in their code, like releasing a skin for one character and then having a totally unrelated character get all glitched out

If you are talking about when Morde/Yorick got disabled for the new Headhunter Yi or Tyrant Swain skin, it was because they probably forgot to put a texture on it for when they get killed or rez'd by either of those champions and become a ghost for a while.
~{Always Sleeping}~

User Info: bobguydude1

bobguydude1
4 years ago#15
SorrySleeping posted...
NeoAnduril posted...
you'd think a simple true/false statement in the code could resolve that.

Yeah so would I

If you are talking about when Morde/Yorick got disabled for the new Headhunter Yi or Tyrant Swain skin, it was because they probably forgot to put a texture on it for when they get killed or rez'd by either of those champions and become a ghost for a while.

that seems like a pretty big oversight.
YOU BROKE RNG!!?!?!?!?!?!? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!- insane_pyro74

User Info: SorrySleeping

SorrySleeping
4 years ago#16
It is a giant oversight, but I have to assume that is what is it given the clues.
~{Always Sleeping}~
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Jungle thresh, pretty legit. Although one problem...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived