Talon vs Kha zix

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Talon vs Kha zix

User Info: KeyBladeAce

KeyBladeAce
4 years ago#1
who is better pick for ad mid?
Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.

User Info: Darkking4

Darkking4
4 years ago#2
I like Kha zix and Zed more than talon mid.
I haven't lost more than 2 games with Zed mid out of the 20 games i played.
Zed is a very powerful assassin.
Between the two you listed I feel Kha Zix is stronger due to his evolved w which is insane poke.
Out of the three though I recommend Zed.
Ati 5850 - i5 750 - G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1600 - WD Caviar Black 1TB - Antec 300 Illusion- Gigabyte P55A-UD3- Antec Earthwatts 650W- AOC 21.5" 1920x1080

User Info: KeyBladeAce

KeyBladeAce
4 years ago#3
I actually own zed already but Im not good with him due to his high skill cap and im not good at teamfighting with him, so I thought talon or zix would be easier choices
Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped.

Darkking4
4 years ago#4
Just learn to play Zed and it will work out better for you than Talon or Kha ZIx.
Some tips with Zed: Max his E first and DONT max your Q first. Max the q second
Harass with your w and e but remember your w is a gap closer and an escape. After poking for a bit. When the enemy is at around 50 percent health. Go in with your ult and then W-E-Q and ignite the enemy and they will most likely be dead.
In team fights go in and assasinate the adc by R-W-E-Q and ignite . Watch as your team wins the teamfight effortlessly.
Ati 5850 - i5 750 - G.Skill 8GB DDR3 1600 - WD Caviar Black 1TB - Antec 300 Illusion- Gigabyte P55A-UD3- Antec Earthwatts 650W- AOC 21.5" 1920x1080

User Info: Shibiscuit

Shibiscuit
4 years ago#5
why would you ever max E over Q
Chivalry is what women call the convenient side of double standards.

Darkking4
4 years ago#6
The E gets a substantially better slow with each level that will help you secure kills while the q only gets more damage.

User Info: Zjakz

Zjakz
4 years ago#7
Kha Zix is great, I recommend him. Talon's not bad though.
http://i.imgur.com/X4CdE.gif
http://i.imgur.com/P1MZo.png
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Talon vs Kha zix

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived