What jungler to buy, Diana or Vi?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What jungler to buy, Diana or Vi?

User Info: Javij01

Javij01
4 years ago#1
What jungler to buy, Diana or Vi? - Results (68 votes)
Diana
35.29% (24 votes)
Vi
64.71% (44 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Thinking of picking one up for the jungle, who to buy?
i5-2500k @ 4.5 ghz || Hyper Evo212+ || Sapphire 6950 || 8gb G.Skill Ripjaws || MSI P67A-43 || Corsair 500r || Catleap IPS || Kingston 240gb SSD

User Info: flyguy101

flyguy101
4 years ago#2
For jungle, Diana. Vi is more of a squishy beater mid.
http://theaffectiveperspective.blog.com/
Q.E.D.
Diana's very situational, but good in her niche. Vi's more well-rounded but still isn't all that great.

If you're set on one of them, Diana.
Miami Heat: 2012 NBA Champions | http://gifsoup.com/view6/4511475/jkhkjh-o.gif
I'm a TWSSted bastard.

User Info: Metleon

Metleon
4 years ago#4
I vote Diana because she's been destroying me lately (in lane). I honestly don't play either of them.
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.

User Info: shadyelf

shadyelf
4 years ago#5
Vi jungle seems pretty fun, though I played her mid and just roamed, get the best of both worlds there.
?

User Info: princemarth23

princemarth23
4 years ago#6
Vi is one of the best junglers in the game and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. If you want a jungler, she's the one.

User Info: Kujja

Kujja
4 years ago#7
princemarth23 posted...
Vi is one of the best junglers in the game and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. If you want a jungler, she's the one.

Shhhh, don't let them know

User Info: Arken101

Arken101
4 years ago#8
I voted Diana just because I like her more, Vi deals a surprising amount of damage.
Dota2 was mai waifu
PSN/360: Maximal769

User Info: aHappySacka

aHappySacka
4 years ago#9
Diana is mostly a mid laner but can go top and jungle as well, but Vi just sucks at laning so the only thing left for her is the jungle.
Kitty Kat --> /\_/\
.................=(^_^)=

User Info: flyguy101

flyguy101
4 years ago#10
shadyelf posted...
Vi jungle seems pretty fun, though I played her mid and just roamed, get the best of both worlds there.

I mean, fast clear, great dueler, really low sustain which hurts your abilities to gank or counterjungle when you're running around the jungle at 1/3 health. :/
http://theaffectiveperspective.blog.com/
Q.E.D.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. What jungler to buy, Diana or Vi?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived