Justified?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: samuricex

samuricex
4 years ago#21
It's not about people having thick skin, it's about not being a POS. Treat people like how you would treat them in real life (I'm guessing cowardly here) and you'll never get reported.
"Think you're a dragon slayer? Come here and try." -Shyvana

User Info: 2Dhas_a_MIGRANE

2Dhas_a_MIGRANE
4 years ago#22
Anyone who says it isn't justified didn't look past the first game. Surprised it wasn't a ban honestly.
Pearl Code: 0731 1228 8254 White Code: 0862 2790 1982
SSBB: 0989-1461-9542

User Info: Sir Spiffy Cape

Sir Spiffy Cape
4 years ago#23
I like how many people read the first game and go "unjustified".

Ok, one guy took a joke a bit too seriously... 4 other times TC was a raving lunatic.

I guess we should let a thief off the hook because he was just getting back his Trix cereal from a bunch of dumbass kids after he robbed 4 banks.
A game that promotes slavery and gambling under the illusion of 'friendship' and 'sportsmanship' is automatically an awesome game. - dydt

User Info: Chewisbeast

Chewisbeast
4 years ago#24
Why do people report others that trash talk? Coming from playing many other games, I would have just brushed all that off and moved on. Or am I missing a point somewhere?
Proud Fan of Thunder-Steelers-Pirates-Blackhawks-Purdue
Gt- Chewmannfoo

User Info: CaptainKatsura

CaptainKatsura
4 years ago#25
SO justified.

Maybe if you stopped being such a friggin' douche,you wouldn't have gotten reported in the first place. :/

EDIT: I should re-phrase that.First game was unjustified,the other games were completely justified.
Herp-a derp

User Info: FlareZero

FlareZero
4 years ago#26
Chewisbeast posted...
Why do people report others that trash talk? Coming from playing many other games, I would have just brushed all that off and moved on. Or am I missing a point somewhere?

I don't mind trash talk...just not within your own team, which is what is happening.
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.

User Info: FvP

FvP
4 years ago#27
Justified
FvP | falco_vs_peach | *^*"The Shinies" Member*^* | Adventure Time Member
PBWSB | PDPSB | /pdpsb/ | PBWSB User Tournament Winner: DiabIo

User Info: JaggiJumper

JaggiJumper
4 years ago#28
The game where you fed as Rengar and typed

/all omg darius is such a no skill champ

is the stupidest, most hypocritical thing ever, and I'd ban you for that even if your games 2 and 3 where you were legitimately toxic, didn't exist.

Then again, the fact that 2 of the cases had people stacking cleavers, shows that tribunal is silly.
http://www.youtube.com/TimMH3
LoL IGN: I Am Zyra. Aphoristic (12:31): all you do is b****

User Info: Imalwayswright

Imalwayswright
4 years ago#29
It was fine until that comment came. I guess it is justified.

User Info: pozertron

pozertron
4 years ago#30
I like how people try to become more tolerable when they get a warning with Ban consequenses.

It's like in real life haha, way to overreact about a videogame

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived