Why am I called a troll for going AP mid Kayle?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why am I called a troll for going AP mid Kayle?

User Info: homiesunite

homiesunite
4 years ago#1
I've done it a few times and I do good, haven't fed or anything but every time before and after game I'm called a troll. I think she's a pretty solid mid.
Kee'lah se'lai
http://northdakotageek.tumblr.com/

User Info: Wii306

Wii306
4 years ago#2
It's extremely common right now. Are you playing at low ELO?
Currently Playing: P3F, LoL

User Info: homiesunite

homiesunite
4 years ago#3
Division V of Silver League. Not sure what that translates to in elo since I just started playing ranked this season
Kee'lah se'lai
http://northdakotageek.tumblr.com/

User Info: MMG_

MMG_
4 years ago#4
homiesunite posted...
Division V of Silver League. Not sure what that translates to in elo since I just started playing ranked this season

This is quite low, yes.
When I'm drunk I like to feed the trolls.
http://i.imgur.com/gTeOs.png

User Info: Savra104

Savra104
4 years ago#5
People who are slow to the meta.

A lot of people haven't caught onto Warmog's for Everyone and didn't catch onto League of Black Cleavers, either.

The current "big" AP Kayle (Nashor's/Liandry's) is viable at Mid and Top from what I can see.

User Info: Viewtiful_Jon

Viewtiful_Jon
4 years ago#6
Savra104 posted...

A lot of people haven't caught onto Warmog's for Everyone and didn't catch onto League of Black Cleavers, either.

The current "big" AP Kayle (Nashor's/Liandry's) is viable at Mid and Top from what I can see.

Yeah only saw 1 BC every few games at my elo 1200 despite a ton of the heroes who could of used multiples being prevalent, they knew what heroes were considered OP I guess just did not realize the main reason why.

User Info: CheeseItBaggins

CheeseItBaggins
4 years ago#7
Savra104 posted...

This, pretty much.

I still see a lot of people getting called a troll for picking something like Kha'zix or Pantheon mid. Or stacking Cleavers, or getting Warmogs on a squishy.

Then again, I still see a lot of people convinced of the fact that Akali is a Hybrid champ, and this hasn't changed from S1. So I guess you'd better just take the flaming and accept the fact that people will never get used to some things.
KingofAsia's sister is my waifu

User Info: ssj4supervegeta

ssj4supervegeta
4 years ago#8
CheeseItBaggins posted...
Or stacking Cleavers

technically stacking cleavers isnt really that good anymore.
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Why am I called a troll for going AP mid Kayle?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived