Xin Zhao..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Lithsp

Lithsp
4 years ago#1
..is he worth "mastering"?

I see every now and then people singing his praise, other people saying he's just a pub stomper.

I've played him a little bit recently, and it feels like he has a great early game, a solid mid-late game, and he can solo objectives meaning you can basically win a game on your own, with backdooring or soloing dragon over and over, etc..

Seems like a really, really good champ to master, can top lane well, jungles extremely well, can even mid because of his gap closer and he can also be used in a kill lane bot if you're into that.

The more I play him the more I realize that he might be one of the best champs for solo Q purely because of the fact he can solo objectives and still has a great team fight presence and 1v1 dueling capabilities.

Just wondering what other people thought on this really... seems like an awesome champ to master for solo Q.
[]Signature[]

User Info: BerserkFGriffth

BerserkFGriffth
4 years ago#2
Yes, he's an extremely strong duelist against a ton of champions, he can carry, and he has no skillshots. The hardest thing you have to do is know when to ult in a teamfight. Half of my games with Xin are over when I get first blood at lvl 2-3.

And not get too manly. Whenever I play Xin I end up doing **** like tower diving 1v5.
http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u144/Shenneh/Coraline%20Pics/132507-hunter-x-hunter-pitou-hunter-x-hunter_zpsab5136bf.jpg

User Info: zefig

zefig
4 years ago#3
I got him like a month ago and have been on a jungling binge with him. He's pretty fun. I used to build damage, but now I just go full tank with mobos.

He's not the best for solo q, but he is good.

Building tank will allow you to be a man with few consequences.
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy

User Info: Lithsp

Lithsp
4 years ago#4
BerserkFGriffth posted...
Yes, he's an extremely strong duelist against a ton of champions, he can carry, and he has no skillshots. The hardest thing you have to do is know when to ult in a teamfight. Half of my games with Xin are over when I get first blood at lvl 2-3.

And not get too manly. Whenever I play Xin I end up doing **** like tower diving 1v5.

This is exactly what's been happening to me, I get FB about level 2-3.
Completely and utterly dominate top lane from then onwards.

Get cocky and die to tower a few times. Make up for it all with triples/quadra kills later on, my team derping?
That's cool. Solo turrets until I win.
He can solo dragon no problem too, quickly.

I just like how he's strong, good team fight potential, and he absolutely CAN CARRY the team.
Being able to carry is a massive plus for me. I basically only play Garen and it sucks balls when I'm like 27-0-12 or something and still lose because I can't solo towers or whatever.
I mean, he can, but it takes a while. Other team wouldn't let me do that.
Xin bangs it out in like 5 seconds flat. 100-0.
[]Signature[]

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived