just bought yorick...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. just bought yorick...

User Info: Beech_tibs

Beech_tibs
4 years ago#1
hes so fun...

why isnt he used more/what should i know about this beast? i looked up some guides and they helped build him, and i think i got his lane dominance down (not very hard... even with a bad build and skill order) just wondering what you all think about him
a lot of people are sheep so they won't believe a champion is strong until a pro says so

User Info: Metleon

Metleon
4 years ago#2
Personally, I prefer late game champs so I don't use Yorick. He's a real pain in the *** early game but I just counterpick with a champ with sustain and get through it.
Generation 30: The first time you see this, copy it into your own signature (on any forum) and add one to the generation number. Social experiment.

User Info: myg0t_stk

myg0t_stk
4 years ago#3
Most people say there is no yorick counter, but in actuality he is just a well rounded laner, I think most people state that yorick has a weaker late game than others do. I personally think he is a most safe pick, and i also found he absolutely craps all over singed.
ezreal is my waifu

User Info: Susan0

Susan0
4 years ago#4
Get a Morde on your team
Feed the enemy adc
Let Morde ult the adc and kill her/him/it
Ult on the ghost
???
Profit

But rly, Yorick is a win lane lose game champ, whose only role in late game is to ensure your adc doesn't die without getting a kill
Official Daedric Prince of Madness of All Boards
Akali is my Waifu~ Now, You DIE :D

User Info: Smishhh

Smishhh
4 years ago#5
The reason you don't see him much is mostly because while he dominates laning, late game he just ults carry and tanks a bit, so outside of full team fights you aren't contributing a huge amount. Even in lane he can get boring since you don't make big plays with Yorick, you just continually grind people out of lane.

But I still like him, things like Muramana and ice fist allow you to hit a lot harder this season so I wouldn't be surprised if a pro uses him eventually giving him some hype again.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. just bought yorick...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived